Cabbage Poriyal is the simple Indian dry side recipe,which can be made by simple ingredients,This recipe is good to go with rice and curry.This recipe can be made by adding alternative veggies such as carrots,beans.
Muttaikose Poriyal – Simple And Healthy Muttaikose Poriyal Recipe
- 1.00 cup Cabbage
- 1.00 nos Green Chilly
- 0.5 tbsp Bengal Gram
- 0.5 tbsp Black Gram
- 4.00 nos Curry Leaves
- 1.50 tbsp Grated Coconut
- 0.5 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 0.5 tbsp Salt
- 1.00 tbsp Oil
- 0.25 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- Wash and well slice the cabbage,or you can grate them grater or use food processor for thin slices.
- Fine chop needed green chilies,coriander leaves and grate some coconut and bring some Bengal gram(Chana dal) and black gram(Urad dal).
- Heat a pan add some oil and add little mustard seeds and add some Bengal gram and Black gram and saute for few seconds.
- Then add some green chilies and curry leaves with them and fry for few seconds.
- Then add those well sliced Cabbage with them and stir for few seconds till it sautes well.
- Then add some turmeric powder and enough salt with them and add little water with them.
- Cover the lid and brings to boil for few minutes till the added water comes to dry and veggie gets boiled.
- When the water dried and cabbage gets boiled now add grated coconut with them and stir well.
- Then remove from flame and garnish some coriander leaves and serve with delicious Buttermilk Curry Rice or with Sambar or rasam rices.