Ladoos are Indian sweet recipes mostly making using lentils and flours,similarly a Ladoo recipe making using a moong lentils which is highly prepared for festive and other occasions.Moong lentils laddoo is easy and quickly made with simple ingredients.
Moong Ke Laddu – Simple And Healthy Moong Ke Laddu Recipe For Kids
Moong Ke Laddu
- 1.00 cup Moong Dal
- 0.25 cup Sugar
- 3.00 nos Elachi
- 0.25 cup Ghee
Moong Ke Laddu
- Take one cup of splitten green gram add it to a pan and dry roast them.
- Keep on the medium flame and stir well to bring those added lentil comes to golden brown color.
- Now remove from flame and let them cool,then add it to a dried and clean mixer jar.
- Blend them well in medium pulse and grind them well as fine powder, if not finely blended,blend it again to get fine flour.
- Then place a wide mixing bowl and place a seiverr to seive the blended flour into a seiver.
- This process is to remove the coarsely lentils and any impurities should be removed off,you can also skip this step.
- In that same jar add required quantity of organic sugar and three skin splitten elaichi seeds into them.
- Blend well to get the fine sugar and elachi powder which is I have shown in the picture.
- Add the powdered sugar and elachi seeds powder to that already prepared moong lentils flour and mix them well.
- Heat a pan add a quarter cup of fresh ghee and melt then for few seconds in low flame.
- Instantly add those melted and hot ghee to that prepared moong lentils and sugar powder mixture.
- When the added ghee remains hot,mix them carefully using your hands or spoon,mix well all without any lumps.
- When the added ingredients are mixed well and now the added sugar powder cones to melt at this stage,by pressing them it forms as solid texture is the right consistency to make ladoos.
- Then divide little portion and make them as lemon sized balls,or you can also make desired shaoe as you like,reoeat same for making all ladoos,garnish and serve.