very tasty and delicious moong dal kachori can be prepared very simply in our home in simple steps letvus prepare
Moong Dal Ki Kachori – An Amazing Healthy Moong Dal Ki Kachori Recipe
Kachori Dough Ingredients
- 1.00 cup Maida
- 4.00 tbsp Ghee
- 0.5 tbsp Salt
- 0.5 cup water
Kachori Stuffing Ingredients
- 1.00 cup Moongdal
- 1.00 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1.00 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1.00 tbsp Garam Masala
- 0.5 cup Oil
Preparation For Kachori dough
- First of all take the bowl and take the all purpose flour or maida and add one cup of the maida in the bowl.
- Now take the salt and add sufficient salt for the taste in the flour as shown in the image.
- Now take the ghee and add one or two tbsp of the ghee in the flour as shown in the image.
- Now mix all the salt and ghee and maida well with the hand by applying oil to hand as shown in the image.
- Now take the water and add the sufficient water and mix well once ,and prepare like a soft dough and keep aside.
Preparation for Stuffing kachori
- Now take the bowl and soak the moong dal in water for 5 hours and then wash them well and keep aside.
- Now switch on the stove and cook the dal well until it becomes soft as shown in the image and keep aside.
- Now take the mixy jar and grind that boiled dal like a fine paste as shown in the image and keep aside.
- Now take the wide pan and add oil and preheat the oil and add the red chilly powder and turmeric powder.
- Now add gera and then take the prepared dal paste and add that in the fried items and then add the salt and mix well.
- Now cook that mixture for 5 to 10 minutes and then switch off the stove and take that in to a plate and keep aside.
- Now take the prepared stuufing mixture and keep aside until it becomes cool and hard as shown in the image.
For Making and Stuffing kachori
- Now take the prepared dough and take a small portion of the dough and prepare like a poori as shown in the image.
- Now take the mixture and place in the center of the poori as shown in the image and close all sides.
- Now press that closed ball with the hand as shown in the image and prepare all the poories as like and keep aside.
- Now switch on the stove and keep a pan and preheat the oil for 10 minutes as shown in the image.
- Now add the prepared kachories in the preheated oil and fry them in the slow flame on both sides.
- Fry them well until they fry like a golden brown color in low flame and take them in to a plate.
- Now take the serving plate and serve the tasty and delicious moongdal kachories in the plate thats it tasty snack item is ready.