Vegetable stuffed Moong dal cheela is healthy breakfast dish and also famous snack dish, It is simple to prepare at home with very simple ingredients and it
Healthy And Delicacy Easy To Follow Moong Dal Cheela
Moong Dal Cheela
- 1.00 cup Moong dal
- 1.00 cup grated carrot
- 3.00 nos Potatoes
- 2.00 nos Tomatoes
- 2.00 nos Green chillies
- 0.50 nos ginger
- 0.25 cup Garlic cloves
- 1.00 tbsp Black pepper
- 1.00 tbsp Chaat masala
- 1.00 cup Onions
- 0.75 cup frozen green peas
- 1.00 cup green capsicum cubes
- 1.00 cup Coriander leaves
- 0.25 tbsp Hing
- 3.00 tbsp Oil
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
Moong Dal Cheela
- The key ingredients to prepare veg stuffed moong dal cheela ,we need moong dal, potato. carrot , ginger and garlic paste,onion,asafoetida,oil,tomatoes.capsicum,green chillies,chaat masala, black pepper coriander leaves, green peas,hing and salt to taste.
- Take a seperate long bottomed vessel , add one cup of moong dal or yellow gram.
- Wash it once and let the moong dal soak for 2 hours for well soaking.
- After 2 hours,Take a blender , drain the water seperately and add the soaked dal in a blender jar.
- Add 2 or 3 green chillies and ginger along with soaked and drained moong dal for more spices.
- Add salt for taste then blend all the ingredients till it turns smooth and nice paste.
- After blending the smooth paste and transfer the blended thick paste in a seperate bowl.
- Add the moong dal stocked water for more health to prepare a little thin batter.
- Sprinkle a few finely chopped coriander leaves along with the smooth batter and mix it.
- Turn on the flame, wash and add three medium size potatoes ,add three cups of water ,close the lid and leave it for 2 to 3 whistles.
- Take a blender add few garlic cloves and ginger to make a thick paste of both.
- After blending it smooth paste ,transfer the ginger and garlic paste in a seperate bowl.
- After 2 to 3 whistles ,When the potatoes are boiled,drain the water and peel the skin then cut into pieces.
- Turn on the flame,place a pan or tawa ,add two to three tablespoon of oil and then green chillies when it turns hot.
- Add the ginger and garlic paste in hot oil and mix it for few seconds.
- Add a cup of chopped onions then mix all the ingredients let it turns light color.
- Add a pinch of asafoetida or hing powder and sautÃ© it , you can also skip
- Add a cup of deseeded tomatoes into the mixture ,tomatoes should be finely chopped for these recipe.
- Add 3/4 cup of frozen green peas or fresh green peas along with the mixture
- Add a cup of boiled potato pieces along with the mixture and mix it ,let it blend.
- Add a cup of grated carrot or finely chopped and mix along with the ingredients.
- Add a cup of green capsicum ,you can add red or yellow capsicums for rich color.
- Add little bit of salt or as per taste along with the mixture and mix it.
- Add a tablespoon of chaat masala along with the mixture for more spices then mix it.
- Add a tablespoon of crunched black pepper powder along with the mixture for more spices.
- Add a tablespoon of red chilli powder along with the ingredients and mix it completely.
- When everything is completed ,Turn off the flame and transfer the stuffed mixture in a bowl.
- Heat the tawa, spread oil on all sides and spread one laddle thick batter then spread it round shape.
- Turn the dosa carefully till it make crisp and place the stuffed mixture on a center part.
- Flip it on both sides and place a tooth pick for few seconds. Our tasty veg stuffed moong dal cheela ready to serve with spicy chutney.