the simla mirchi ka salan is the very famous gravy dish for kasmir and other north indian regions and also popular all over india and it is very tasty and simple recipe to prepare in 15-20 minutes and it is also good for health
A Most Popular And Tasty North Indian Style Mirchi Ka Salan Recipe
Mirchi Ka Salan
- 8.00 nos Simla mirchi
- 1.00 cup chopped onion
- 1.00 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1.00 tbsp garam masala
- 1.00 tbsp red chili powder
- 2.00 tbsp salt
- 2.00 tbsp groundnut
- 1.00 tbsp jeera
Mirchi Ka Salan
- First take eight simla mirchi and clean them with fresh water and dry them and now cut off the tail part and keep in a plant.
- and now take a pan and add the two table spoons of oil to the pan and heat the stove and add the simla mirchi to the pan and fry them for till it turns into golden brown.
- and now take the pan and add some oil and add the jeera of 2 table spoons and add cumin seeds of 1 table spoon and add turmeric powder and red chili powder and garam masala powder.
- and now add the chopped onions and all other ingredients jeera cumin and peanuts and coconut to the mixer and grind well and take paste.
- and now add the grinded paste to the pan and add some oil to the pan and fry the paste to make gravy and add some water to it.
- and now cook the gravy for upto 2-5 minutes with lid and add now for some time add the fried simla mirchi to the gravy.
- and make them to suck the gravy in it and cook for some time as it softens and gravy looks oil exceeds out and add some kasuri methi to the recipe.
- and now make the gravy to cook and add some water to it and make the gravy loose and cook on slim flame and add some sugar to it.
- and now after gravy have been formed thickly and oil had been exceeded out then put off the stove and take a fresh bowl and add the curry to it and garnish well.
- and now garnish the curry with the fresh and cleaned chopped coriander and it is suitable that the simla mirchi ka salan can be eaten with combination of rice and also with roti.