Methi mushroom recipe is the tasty dish which is easy to make in the home with simple steps and with simple ingredients and it can be eaten by every religion people and it is liked by every age people.
Methi Mushroom Recipe – A Flavorful And Healthy Methi Mushroom
Methi Mushroom Recipe
- 1.25 Cup Mushrooms
- 1.25 Tbsp Dry Fenugreek Leaves
- 1.25 Cup Curd
- 1.25 Tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1.25 Cup Oil
- 1.25 Tbsp Salt
- 1.25 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1.00 No Tomato
- 1.00 No Onion
- 1.25 Tbsp Dhaniya Powder
- 3.00 No Cloves
- 3.00 No Cardamons
- 2.00 No Cinnamon
- 3.00 No Dry Red Chilies
- 3.00 No Green Chilies
Methi Mushroom Recipe
- These are the simple ingredients required to make the Methi mushroom recipe in the home.
- First step you need to chopped the following ingredients Onion, Tomato, mushroom, and green chilles as shown
- After chopping the ingredients next you need to whisk the Curd with the whisker or by the spoon as shown
- Next step you need to take the mushroom in the bowl and add the whisked Curd In the mushroom as shown
- After adding the Curd you need to mix it well and keep aside for some time for marination.
- Next step you need to take the frying pan and put it on the stove and add the oil in it.
- After heating the oil you need to add the Cardamon, Cinnamon, and Cloves in the oil.
- Next you need to add the dry red chillies into two cut pieces in the frying pan as shown.
- Next step you need to add the above chopped Onion In the frying pan and cook for a few minutes
- Next you need to add the half table spoon of ginger garlic paste in the frying pan
- When Onions comes to the light brown in colour you need to add the chopped tomatoes in the frying pan.
- Next time you need to add the chopped green chilles in the frying pan and mix it and cook for a few minutes.
- Next you need to add the half table spoon of red chilli powder in the frying pan and mix it and cook for a few minutes.
- Next you need to add the half glass of water in it and mix it cook for a few minutes.
- After adding water next you need to add the half table spoon of salt or as per the taste in the dish.
- Now you need to add the above marinated Curd mushroom in the frying pan and mix it and cook for a few minutes.
- Next you need to add the half table spoon of Dhaniya powder for better taste in the dish.
- Next step you need to add the dry Fenugreek leaves or you can use fresh Fenugreek leaves in the dish and mix it and cook for a few minutes and switch off the stove.
- Now the Methi mushroom recipe is ready you can enjoy it.