Mathura dubke wale aloo is a thin curry recipe using potatoes and very famous in the city Mathura in uttarpradesh. Mathura dubkewale aloo thin tasty and spicy curry is good to taste with tasty puri,luchy and roti and breakfast recipes.
Most Popular Delicious & Healthy Mathura Ke Dubki Wale Aloo Recipe
Mathura Ke Dubki Wale Aloo
- 4.00 nos Potatoes
- 3.00 nos Green Chilies
- 0.75 tbsp Ginger Slices
- 0.25 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1.00 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 0.25 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 0.25 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 0.25 tbsp Hing
- 0.5 tbsp Salt
- 1.00 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 2.00 tbsp Oil
Mathura Ke Dubki Wale Aloo
- Take four medium sized potatoes rinse well and add some water with pressure cooker and brings it to boil for three to four whistles.
- After three to four whistles the pressure downs itself open the lid and remove the potatoes to bring it to room temperature.
- When the boiled potatoes comes to warm and now peel off the outer skin which is a thin layer.
- Then now smash the boiled potatoes using a smasher or ladle to dissolve the lumps on it.
- Then now bring ready all the powder ingredients along with fine chopped green chilly,fine chopped ginger and fine chopped coriander leaves.
- Heat a thick bottomed pan or vadai add two tbsp if oil and splutter some cumin seeds.
- Then add those fine chopped green chilies into them and saute for few seconds till it fried well.
- Then now add some fine sliced ginger to them and saute it for few seconds,instead of ginger slices you can also use dry ginger powder.
- Then now add all the spice powder such as red chilly powder,garam masala powder,hing and turmeric powder.
- Roast all the ingredients for few seconds in very low flame till the raw smells completely goes off.
- Then now add those boiled and smashed potatoes into them and stir well for few seconds.
- Keep stir ring for few seconds till the smashed potatoes are well blend with added ingredients.
- Now add some water to them and stir well,this potato curry is thin consistency so you can add some more water if needed.
- Mix well together till it blend well together and adjust the spice at this stage.
- Add enough salt for thus recipe and stir well for few seconds and now keep the flame medium.
- Then now cover the pan using lid and give some cooking time for eight to ten minutes in medium flame.
- After completing the cooking time no w the spicy potato curry us almost done and comes to good consistency.
- Then now add those fine chopped coriander leaves to them and switch off the flame.
- Transfer those well prepared Mathura dubke wale spicy and thin aloo curry to a serving bowl.
- Finally you can taste and serve this spicy Mathura dubke wale aloo curry to a tasty and hot Puri.