Masala bhat is famous vegeterian dish and it is popular in north indian dish in maharashtra ,It is good for health for all group age people specially for family members,Your kids like these by making in these way.
Masale Bhat Recipe – Most Popular Delicious & Healthy Masale Bhat
Masale Bhat Recipe
- 1.00 Cup Cauliflower
- 1.00 Cup Carrot
- 1.00 Cup Potatoes
- 1.00 Cup Green Beans
- 2.00 Cup Rice
- 0.5 Cup Coriander Seeds
- 1.00 No Star Anise
- 3.00 No Lavang
- 2.00 Tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 1.00 Tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 0.5 No Ginger
- 0.25 Cup Garlic Cloves
- 1.00 No Bay Leaf
- 2.00 Cup Onions
- 0.5 Cup Peanuts
- 0.5 Cup Green Peas
- 1.00 Tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 0.5 Cup Coriander Leaves
- 0.5 No Lemon
- 0.5 Cup Oil
- 1.00 Tbsp Salt
Masale Bhat Recipe
- Add fine pieces of cauliflower in boiling water then leave it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now wash all the remaining vegetables then cut it into small pieces and keep aside.
- After10 minutes ,turn off the flame ,then strain the water completely in a separate bowl.
- Add two tablespoon of poppy seeds along with the spices let it fry few seconds.
- Add a tablespoon of cumin seeds in very low flame and let it fry in medium flame
- Turn off the flame,allow the spices to cool and then add the spices in a blender.
- Blend the spices for few seconds ,our spicy masala bath powder is ready and keep aside.
- Add half inch size of ginger pieces in a blender along with the garlic cloves.
- Blend it for few minutes till it becomes soft and transfer it in a bowl.
- Turn on the flame,place a Cooker add half a cup of oil ,bay leaf and thin sliced onions.
- Add semi grounded ginger garlic paste and mix it completely,let the raw smell goes away.
- Add a cup of fresh peanuts and saute the mixture very well for few seconds.
- Add a cup of soaked green peas and saute the mixture very well for few seconds.
- Add a cup of tomato and potato pieces and mix it completely,let the potatoes cook few seconds.
- Add a cup of fresh green peas and saute the mixture very well untill the peas are nicely boiled.
- Add a tablespoon of red chilli powder and salt ,saute it thoroughly and let it cook few seconds.
- Add half cup finely chopped fresh coriander leaves or cilantro and mix it completely for few seconds.
- Add the soaked rice along with the curry mixture and mix it completely with out gap.
- According to the measurement ,add 4 to 5 cups of water in the mixture then add blended powder and mix it and leave it for two whistles.
- Squeeze half portion of lemon juice or few drops of lemon juice on top.Our tasty Masala bhaat is ready to serve.