This is one the simplest and the most delicious curry with a blend of mango and egg where the mango just gets along with the curry and gives a good flavor and aroma making the dish delicious and amazing to have it with rotis.
Different Cuisine And Very Healthy Mango Egg Curry Recipe For Lunch
Mango Egg Curry
- 4.00 nos Egg
- 3.00 nos Green chilies
- 2.00 nos Onions
- 2.00 nos Tomatoes
- 1.00 tbsp Coriander powder
- 2.00 leaf Coriander leaves
- 1.00 tbsp Garam masala
- 1.00 tbsp Grated mango
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
Mango Egg Curry
- Take three onions, two tomatoes, two twigs of curry leaves, 4 eggs boiled, few twigs of coriander leaves, green chilies and a piece of raw mango.
- Chop the onions, put it in the jar and make a fine paste so that we can make the curry thick and we can also get good amount of curry to relish.
- To the pan or a wok add little oil and to which add a few mustard seeds once the seeds splutter add the ground paste of onion.
- Once the raw smell of the onions goes away add a table spoon of ginger garlic paste so that it has a pungent taste of ginger and garlic.
- Once the ginger garlic paste gets along with the onions puree add a table spoon of turmeric powder to it so that it gives color to the dish.
- Add coriander powder to the mixture of onion, ginger-garlic paste with turmeric. Coriander powder is added so that it is good for health which helps in good digestion.
- Mix all the ingredients well until the raw smells goes off and then you can add the chopped chilies and chopped tomatoes to the mixture.
- Add a spoon of salt to the pan so that the tomatoes will get cooked soon and the raw smell will vanish.
- Add the grated mango to the ingredients which are mixed well and we get a nice smell. Once the grated mango is added the taste of the dish changes and it gives a rich taste to the curry and also garam masala is added to it.
- Add the boiled eggs which is cut into pieces and to the mixture add the coriander leaves and curry leaves to it so that the curry gets a true blended smell of both coriander leaves and curry leaves. Serve it hot with rotis or dosa.