The mathri recipe is really delicious and perfect chats for evening .
Maida Ki Mathri – Spicy And Crispy Snack For Maida Ki Mathri Recipe
Maida Ki Mathri
- 1.00 cup Wheat Flour
- 1.00 cup Bengal Gram Flour
- 1.00 cup Maida Flour
- 2.00 tbsp Pepper
- 2.00 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 1.00 tbsp Vadaki
- 2.00 tbsp Salt
- 1.00 cup Curry Leaves
- 4.00 tbsp Oil
Maida Ki Mathri
- Firstly we have to take 1/4 cup of curry leaves , and chopped as i shown in the below image .
- Now take a one jar , in this add 2 spun of – Black pepper , 2 spun of – cumin seeds and 1 spun of vadaki .And grind this without adding water .
- Now take a one bowel in this add , 1 cup of bengal gram flour , 1 cup of maida flour , and 1 cup of wheat flour , and 1/2 spun of soda , 2 spun of salt , and chopped curry leaves , and grind the masala powder ,and mix this well , add 1/2 cup of water .
- After mix it well with the water , and in lastly add 2 spun of oil as below , and mix fully as mixed .
- After mix it well as below , keep this mixer for 15 minutes , and then we have to cook .
- After keep for 15 minutes , now make small balls , as i shown in the below image .
- After making the small balls , take this balls in the hand and spread as i shown in the below image .
- Now take a one pan in this add 1/2 litter of oil , and make it heat in a medium flame .
- After the oil become heat , fry the ingredient which we prepared above , Fry both the side in a medium flame , for 5 minutes .
- Now the healthy and tasty Crispy Mathri is ready to serve now , Serve this in a evening time .