Lobio pulao or red beans pulao is highly delicious pulao these pulao is famous north indian dish ,it is one of the favorite pulao for everyone ,These can be prepared at home with few available ingredients with less time consuming.
Lobia Pulao – Most Popular Delicious & Healthy Lobia Pulao Recipe
- 1.00 cup Red Beans
- 2.00 cup Rice
- 1.00 cup Onions
- 1.00 cup Tomatoes
- 5.00 nos Green Chilies
- 0.50 nos Ginger
- 0.50 cup Garlic Cloves
- 0.50 cup Mint Leaves
- 0.50 nos Lemon
- 1.00 nos Bay Leaf
- 0.50 cup Coriander Leaves
- 0.25 cup Cashew nuts
- 1.00 nos Cinnamon Stick
- 3.00 nos Lavang
- 3.00 nos Green Cardamoms
- 1.00 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 2.00 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1.00 tbsp Garam Masala
- 0.50 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 0.50 tbsp Cumin Seeds Powder
- 1.00 tbsp Ghee
- 0.50 cup Oil
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
- Turn on the flame,place a pressure cooker add soaked red beans add water and let it leave for 2 whistles.
- Take a mixie jar,add few ginger pieces and few garlic cloves to make fine paste.
- Blend it for few minutes till it becomes soft and transfer it in a plate.
- After two to three whistles ,when the pressure comes down completely slightly open the lid.
- For tampering turn on the flame,place a pressure cooker ,add a tablespoon of ghee and oil and add bay leaf.
- Add all the biryani spices, Add 5 to 6 cashews in hot oil but it is optional ,you can skip it.
- Add a cup of thin sliced onions and saute all these and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Add 3 to 4 green chillies or red chillies finely chopped and saute them for few minutes .
- Add a tablespoon of ginger garlic paste and saute it finely till the raw smell goes.
- Add a cup of finely chopped tomatoes and saute the mixture very well untill the tomatoes are nicely boiled.
- Add a tablespoon of red chilli powder and saute it thoroughly and let it cook few seconds.
- When the mixture turns gravy ,add half tablespoon of turmeric powder and mix it completely.
- Add a tablespoon of coriander powder,garam masala,cumin powder and mix it ,you can add a fine pieces of capsicum if you prefer.
- Add half cup finely chopped fresh coriander leaves or cilantro and mix it completely for a few seconds.
- Add a cup of fresh mint leaves and mix it ,let the mint blend with gravy.
- Squeeze half portion of lemon juice or a few drops of lemon juice in a gravy.
- Add the boiled red beans or rajma and mix it completely ,let it blend for a few seconds.
- After mixing it ,add the soaked and drained rice and mix it well with gravy.
- According to the measurement ,add a rajma or boiled red beans water and normal water in the mixture.
- Close the pressure cooker lid and leave it for two whistles in medium flame and open it.