Bottle halwa is a famous restaurant dish, it can be make in the functions and parties and also in home to eat and enjoy. bottle gourd halwa is very tasty and easy to make and with simple ingredients in home.
Simple Step To Make Delicious Dessert For Lauki Ka Halwa
Lauki ka Halwa
- 1.00 nos Bottle gourd
- 1.25 nos Sugar
- 1.25 nos Ghee
- 1.50 liter Milk
- 1.25 tbsp Almonds
- 1.25 tbsp Cardamon seeds
- 1.00 nos Lemon
Lauki ka Halwa
- These are the 7 ingredients required to make the bottle gourd halwa in the home.
- First step you need to cut the bottle gourd and peel off the outer layer of the bottle gourd
- Next step you need to grate the gotten gourd with the help of a brokash in this way
- Next step take a bowl or another cooking utensil and put the normal water in it and keep the grated bottle gourd in the cooking utensil
- Next step take a cooking utensil and pour the half liter of milk in the cooking utensil and boil till 15 minutes
- After boiling the milk next put the grated bottle gourd I the cooking utensil and mix it well and cook till grated bottle gourd soaked the milk
- After it gets soaked the milk you need to keep the 2 big table spoon of ghee in the cooking utensil
- Next step make the Cardamon seeds powder and add one table spoon in the cooking utensil to give the taste in the halwa and mix it well
- Next step you need to put the sugar in the cooking utensil as per the taste or one cup and mix it well and cook for 7 to 8 minutes
- Next step take a bowl and put the milk in the bowl and put the 4 to 5 drops of lemon juice in it and keep on the stove
- After putting lemon juice the milk gets spoiled and you need to remove the extra water and add one big table spoon of sugar in it
- After putting sugar mix it well and cook for 5 to 7 minutes on the stove
- Next step you need to make the small pieces of the Almonds in this way to garnish it on the halwa
- After cooking now you need to remove the halwa in the plate and take the spoiled milk and garnish it on the halwa
- Next put the above chopped Almonds in the halwa and garnish it on the halwa.
- Now the bottle gourd halwa is ready to eat you can enjoy it.