A Begangali Indian lau and shrimp cooked in simple method and flavoured with and cumin seeds and green chilli and served with traditionally with hot steamed rice. This recipe loves all vegetables lover. This recipe is good for health. This recipe likes love all the age group.
A Flavorful And Spiciest Healthy Side Dish For Lau Chingri Recipe
- 1.00 nos Lau
- 2.00 tbsp shrimp
- 4.00 nos green chili
- 2.00 nos dried red chili
- 2.00 tbsp oil
- 0.50 tbsp salt
- 0.25 tbsp turmeric powder
- 0.50 tbsp sugar
- Take a small lau and keep aside. Then take shrimp, cumin seeds, green chilli, dried red chilli all those things bring together and keep aside.
- At first wash the lau then pill it and chop it finely and keep aside. Cut and clean the shrimp properly.
- Hot a pan then add some oil in it , when the oil become hot add the dried red chili and cumin seeds.
- Wet a few second then add the shrimp and salt and turmeric powder and fry for two minutes in high flame.
- then add the chopped lau and add some salt and cover with a plate till the lau is boiled and the water of the lau come out.
- Then add some turmeric powder and sugar and cook it till the water is dried and cook properly on high flame.
- when the lau chingri is become dried add the green chilli and cook for another two minutes in high flame and off the gas oven.
- Then serve hot the lau chingri in a nice serving bowl. Serve this recipe with hot roti or hot steamed rice.