Kesar pista falooda is the tasty and Delicious drink which is very healthy for the body and you can prefer this falooda to make on daily basis also for the healthier and strong mind and body and it is very easy to make in the home.
Kesar Pista Falooda – A Perfect Taste & Healthy Kesar Pista Falooda
- 1.25 Tbsp Kesar
- 1.25 Tbsp Pista
- 1.25 Cup Rooh Afza
- 1.25 Cup Soaked Balanga Seeds
- 1.25 Cup Falooda Sev
- 1.25 Cup Milk
- 1.25 Cup Sugar
- 1.25 Cup Ice Cream
- These are the simple 8 ingredients required to make the kesar pista falooda in the home.
- First step you need to take 12 to 15 pista and crush it them not like a complete powder it should be chopped into small pieces as shown.
- Next step you need to take the cooking utensil and Pour one cup of milk in it and boil it for further steps.
- Next you need to add the 3 to 4 table spoon of sugar in the milk or as you required the sweetness.
- When the milk comes to boil you need to add the kesar as you required or as shown.
- After adding kesar Next you need to add the crushed pista in the milk and cook for a few minutes and cool it in air.
- Now take the serving glass and add 2 table spoon of rooh afza in the glass.
- Next you need to add one table spoon of boiled falooda sev in the glass.
- Next you need to add one or two tablespoons of soaked Balanga seeds in the glass.
- Next you need to add the above made milk mixture with pista in the glass as shown
- Next you need to add the ice cream on the top of the glass or as you required.
- Now you can garnish it on the top of the glass with chopped pista and with kesar as shown.
- Now the kesar pista falooda is ready to serve.