Kashmiri pulao is famous vegeterian dish,we know varieties of rice pulao these kashmiri pulao is entirely different and easy to prepare with simple home remedies, These can be served with special occasions or grand parties with less time consuming.
Kashmiri Biryani – A Flavorful & Healthy Kashmiri Biryani Recipe
- 2.00 cup Rice
- 0.5 nos Ginger Pieces
- 0.25 cup Garlic Cloves
- 9.00 nos Cashew nuts
- 0.25 cup Crunched Badam
- 5.00 nos Pistachios
- 5.00 nos Raisins
- 1.00 nos Bay Leaf
- 1.00 nos Cinnamon Stick
- 3.00 nos Lavang
- 2.00 nos Black Cardamom
- 1.00 tbsp Black Pepper Corns
- 1.00 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 0.5 tbsp Fennel Seeds
- 2.00 cup Onions
- 4.00 nos Green Chilies
- 1.00 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 0.5 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 0.5 cup Coriander Leaves
- 5.00 tbsp Oil
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
- Take two cup of rice or basmati rice in a separate bowl to soak it.
- Add a cup of water and let the rice soak under 25 to 30 minutes.
- Add half inch size of ginger pieces in a blender along with the garlic cloves.
- Blend it for few minutes till it becomes soft and transfer it in a bowl.
- For frying turn on the flame,place a cooker add half a cup of oil and let it heat.
- Add few cashewnuts or kaju in hot oil and let it fry for making rich.
- Add four to five crunched badam in hot oil and let it fry in low flame.
- Add few pistachios and raisins in hot oil and let it fry for few seconds.
- Add biryani spices like bay leaf , black cardamom, lavang in a hot oil and let it fry.
- Add a tablespoon of black pepper corns and mix it for perfect taste and more spicy.
- Add a tablespoon of cumin seeds and fennel seeds for perfect taste and more spicy.
- Add two cup of thin sliced onions and saute all these and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Add half sliced green chillies around five to six for more spices and let it cook.
- Add the blended ginger garlic paste and mix it completely ,let it cook for a few seconds.
- Add a tablespoon of red chilli powder and turmeric powder saute it thoroughly and let it cook for a few seconds.
- Add half cup finely chopped fresh coriander leaves or cilantro and mix it completely for a few seconds.
- Add the soaked rice in a boiling ingredients and allow to boil for a few minutes.
- According to the measurement add four cups of water and mix it well for few seconds.
- Add a tablespoon of salt or as per taste and close the lid and leave it for 2 whistles.
- After two whistles ,open the lid slowly and serve it in a bowl,Our tasty kashmiri pulao is ready.