This ulli karam dosa famous for Andhra special.Most of the people used extra spicy so this very spicy dosa.Then cheese is milk product to be melted easily.It is good for health and nutrients, diet and calcium also used them.
Karam Dosa – Best Way To Prepare Spicy Karam Dosa Recipe
For Raw rice Ingredients
- 1.00 cup Raw rice
- 0.25 cup Black gram
- 0.25 tbsp Baking soda
- 0.50 tbsp Salt
For Paste Ingredients
- 0.50 tbsp Oil
- 5.00 nos Garlic
- 0.50 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 5.00 nos Dry chilli
- 0.50 tbsp Curry leaves
- 1.00 no Onion
- 0.50 tbsp Salt
For Rice Batter Preparation
- First take the clean and neat one cup of raw rice as you wish add the extra rice also used.
- Then take the half cup of black gram because dosa it gives for smooth and soft them.
- Then both of them mixed very well and soaked the water more then four hours stuffed the water.
- Then take the soaked rice and take mixi jar add the rice grend normal paste consistency.
- Then take baking soda lightly added and pinch of salt add them it gives taste.
For Masala Paste Preparation
- Then peel of the outer skin finely chopped onion,curry leaves,dry chilli,garlic and coriander leaves serve the plate.
- Then take kadai and add oil heat well and garlic,cumin seeds add them fry it.
- Then fry for normal color and add the dry chillis and curry leaves it gives for taste.
- Then take the onion finely lengthy chopped it gives for paste and good taste of them.
- Mixed all the ingrediants minimum five minutes to change the color switch of the flame.
- Then transfer to the plate and keep it cool for five minutes and grend them.
- Then take mixi jar and add the all ingrediants and pinch of salt added them
- Then see the grend very fine paste consistency and check them normal salt added them.
- Then take the pan and add the lightly oil and take dosa batter added them.
- Then few seconds later add the fine paste masala to spread the all sides of corner.
- Then close the vessel because to boiled the up and down cooked very well with medium flame.
- Then two minutes later open the vessel and cooked the dosa batter and karam chutney.
- Then dosa its ready and finely chopped the coriender leaves it gives for flavour and color.
- Then finaly roll the karam dosa because children like the rolling dosa and switch of the flame.
- Finally ulli karam dosa os ready to transfer the plate and eat the chutney and evening tme.