Pearl millet or kambu dosa is most healthy breakfast dish which is very good for health for kids and adults and all group age people .It is instant breakfast dosa , kids like these dosa very lot if we give in their daily routine.
Best Healthy And Tasty Dish Of Kambu Dosai Liked By All Peoples
- 2.00 cup Kambu
- 0.50 cup Rice
- 0.50 cup Urad dal
- 4.00 tbsp Butter
- 1.00 cup Onions
- 1.00 cup grated carrot
- 4.00 nos Red chilli
- 0.50 nos Ginger
- 0.25 tbsp Fennel seeds
- 0.50 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 0.50 cup Coriander leaves
- 0.25 cup Curry leaves
- 4.00 tbsp Oil
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
- 0.25 tbsp Hing
- The key ingredients to prepare kambu dosa , we need kambu, rice, urad dal, red chillies, onions, carrot,butter, coriander leaves,curry leaves, hing, salt and oil for taste.
- Take a seperate long bottomed vessel , add two cups of kambu or pearl millet.
- Add half cup of ponni rice or idli rice along with kambu or you can even roast the rice before adding for more crisp.
- Add half cup of urad dal or ulutham paruppu along with these ingredients for soaking purpose .
- Wash it twice or thrice thoroughly and let the ingredients soak minimum 2 hours for well soaking.
- .Add 3 or 4 red chillies along with soaking ingredients or else you can grind the red chillies seperately.
- After 2 hours,Take a blender , drain the water seperately and add the soaked ingredients in a blender jar.
- Add a tablespoon of cumin seeds along with the ingredients for easy digestion for kids
- Add half tablespoon of fennel seeds and a pinch of ginger along with the ingredients
- Add seperated drain water gradually or water and blend it twice or thrice or till it turns coarse paste.
- Donâ t blend too much thin , the batter should be little more finer than ceroti rava and transfer in vessel
- Add salt for taste then mix all the ingredients by using spoon, the batter should be thinner than idly batter.
- Heat the tawa, spread oil on all sides and spread one laddle thin batter then spread it round shape.
- Sprinkle a cup of chopped onions on all sides then close the lid for few seconds.
- Sprinkle a cup of grated carrot on all sides then close the lid for few seconds.
- Then add a butter on top of dosa ,let it melt , you can add grated coconut.
- Sprinkle a few finely chopped coriander leaves on all sides then leave it to cook
- Turn the dosa carefully till it make crisp and transfer them in a seperate plate , our healthy Pearl millet dosa are ready to serve hot sambhar or coconut chutney.