White pumpkin yogurt raita is famous maharasthrian style dish , These raita is healthy dish and good for losing weight and it is simple to prepare at home only with few ingredients .All group age people like these easy dish to have.
Easy And Cooling Healthy Vegetarian Kaddu Ka Raita Recipe
Kaddu Ka Raita
- 0.50 nos white pumpkin
- 2.00 cup curd
- 0.50 cup Grated coconuts
- 2.00 nos Red chillies
- 2.00 nos Green chillies
- 1.00 tbsp jeera
- 2.00 tbsp Mustard seeds
- 0.25 cup Curry leaves
- 2.00 tbsp Oil
- 0.25 tbsp Salt
Kaddu Ka Raita
- The key ingredients to prepare white pumpkin raita ,we need pumpkin, curd,curry leaves,red chilli,green chilli,cumin seeds,mustard seeds, coconut,oil and salt.
- Initially take a blender add half cup of grated coconut in it for grinding purpose.
- Add a single broken green chilli and a tablespoon of cumin seeds along with ingredients.
- Blend it few seconds then add little bit of water then blend it to turn smooth paste.
- Peel the skin cut the pumpkin into pieces then finely chop the pumpkin into fine pieces.
- Turn on the flame ,boil the tiny pieces of white pumpkin in a vessel and let it boil.
- Add little bit of salt for easy boiling then mix it and allow to boil few minutes.
- When the pumpkin tends soft turn off the flame and strain the water by using filter.
- In a seperate bowl ,add two cups of yogurt or curd for mixing the raitha.
- Add the well boiled pumpkin cubes along with the curd ,always prefer fresh curd for making raitha.
- Then add the finely grounded coconut mixture along with the added ingredients,let’s start for temper.
- Turn on the flame ,place a kadai add two tablespoon of cooking oil in it.
- Add half tablespoon of mustard seeds in a hot oil and let it splutter few seconds.
- Add few fresh curry leaves along with the hot oil and let it splutter few seconds.
- Add a single broken red chilli along with the ingredients for more spices ,let it fry
- Then turn off the flame,add the tempering ingredients along with the raitha and mix it.
- Our white pumpkin yogurt raitha is ready to serve with phulka ,along with hot rice.