India Chana Dal Tikki is one of the best option in the snacks. You can also add this in your starter menu. It is very easy to make. It is very tasty. You can have this while having tea.
Spicy And Yummy Kadalai Paruppu Vadai At Homemade Recipe
Kadalai Paruppu Vadai
- 1.25 kg Chana Dal
- 5.00 nos Green Chili
- 2.00 nos Onion
- 2.00 tbsp Salt
- 1.50 cup coriander
- 2.50 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
Kadalai Paruppu Vadai
- Take chana dal and clear all the chana dal and keep in the dry plate.
- Take that chana dal in a pot or pan and wash it twice with the clear water.
- Put water in that dal and keep that dal for 7 to 8 hrs for soaking .
- after soaking the Chana Dal put this in one bowl and take salt, Green Chilies , Coriander, Ginger garlic paste and onions
- Take Chana dal on a plain plate and add medium chopped green chilies in it.
- after adding green chilies add ginger garlic paste and salt in the chana dal plate and mix it well.
- Add all the mixture and put in the mixer bowl for grinding the chana dal.
- Put less less mixture in the mixer bowl and grind little thick. Don’t crush all the chana dal.
- Chopped coriander fine and also chopped two onions medium or thin. don’t cut the onions in big pieces.
- After grinding all the mixture add onion in that mixture and mix well with the help of spoon.
- Add finely chopped coriander in that bowl and mix well with the help of spoon.
- Mix all the mixture and make small tikki of that mixture. In fact you can make the shape as you want.
- Take deep kadai or deep pan and put oil in that . let keep it for hot on medium flame.
- Check if its heat perfectly and put the tikki in that oil for cooking it very well.
- Check one by one side and let them cook on the low flame. If you put on medium flame or high flame might be leads to non cooked inside.
- Check one side and if its cooked perfectly than cooked another side of tikki on the low flame only.
- After cooking the both side of the tikki , take that tikki from the kadai and keep on the tawa or plate so some excessive oil loses on that plate.
- Your tikki is ready to eat. You can eat this with green chutney and the suas as per you want.