Raw banana kofta is special north indian vegeterian dish it can be prepare for dinner,lunch or morning breakfast dish,All group age people like to have these yummy dish these can be prepared only at special occasions or parties.
Kache Kele Ke Kofte – A Unique Taste For Kache Kele Ke Kofte Recipe
Fried Banana Balls Ingredients
- 1.00 nos Raw Banana
- 2.00 nos Potatoes
- 1.00 cup Besan Flour
- 0.25 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 0.50 cup Coriander Leaves
- 0.50 tbsp Hing
- 0.50 cup Oil
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
- 4.00 nos Tomatoes
- 0.50 nos Ginger
- 3.00 nos Green Chilies
- 1.00 cup Onions
- 1.00 tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 0.75 cup Peanuts
- 0.50 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 2.00 tbsp White Sesame Seeds
- 0.50 cup Garlic Cloves
- 0.50 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1.00 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1.00 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1.00 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1.00 tbsp Cumin Seeds Powder
Fried Banana Balls Preparation
- Wash and peel the raw banana and potatoes to boil it ,let’s start to boil.
- When the raw banana and potatoes cools completely ,transfer it in a separate vessel and mash it.
- You can also grate the raw banana and potatoes instead of mashing,add a cup of onions.
- Add half cup of besan or gram flour along with the mashed mixture and onions.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder,green chillies, coriander leaves,ginger and garlic paste and pinch salt .
- Now mix all these ingredients finely and give it a good mix by using hands.
- Take some amount of mixture and make it round size balls ,do the remaining balls in a same way.
- For frying balls,place a pan or tawa ,add the required oil and let it heat.
- Drop the balls one by one when oil get nicely hot and fry it for few seconds.
- Flip the balls regularly till it turns golden brown color ,and take it out from the oil.
For Gravy Preparation
- Blend four medium size tomatoes for few seconds till it makes soft puree and transfer it in a bowl.
- In a pan ,add two tablespoon of white sesame seeds and cumin seeds saute in a low flame.
- In a same pan add two to three tablespoon of oil, Add 8 to 10 garlic cloves in a hot oil and saute it for few seconds.
- Add half inch small ginger pieces along with the garlic cloves and saute it finely .
- Add a cup of onions along with the ingredients and saute it for few minutes.
- In a blender add the finely roasted onions,peanuts,white sesame seeds,poppy seeds ,cumin seeds and mix it.
- Blend it for few seconds and add a little bit water till it turns thin coarse paste .
- For preparing curry add two tablespoon of oil,when it heats lightly add a tablespoon of red chilli powder and mix it.
- Add the blended mixture and tomato puree in the curry and mix it completely,let it boil for a few minutes.
- Add all the masala powder and let it boil then add fried kofta in a boiling curry and leave it for two to three minutes and turn off the flame and tansfer in a serving boil.Now our raw banana kofta is ready.