The sorghums are one of the ceerals that we use for doing many tasty ingredients,which are very healthy to our health and today i am preparing the sorghum roties which will do in a different manner of all other roties and a very tasty recipe.
A Wonderful Breakfast And Crispy Indian Dish For Jowar Roti To Kids
- 1.00 cup Sorghum
- 2.00 cup water
- 0.50 tbsp salt
- 5.00 tbsp ghee
- Take the sorghum and made to a fine powder take those powder of 1 cup and keep aside for the preparation process.
- Take a bowl add water of 2 to 3 cups in to it and made the water to boil for some time in a medium flame.
- After it is boiled add salt of 1/2 table spoon to it and mix well until the salt dissolves in the water.
- Once this process is done add small small amounts of that powder to the water and mix well without stopping it.
- Mix well with all over that water to make a fine tight paste in a required manner to do the next process.
- Take one small ball of that paste and apply some powder under it and made to spread with a hand with desired manner.
- During this process preheat the pan in a medium flame without adding any oil to the pan for some time until it becomes heat.
- After the pan is heated put the roti on the pan and put the stove on the low flame i this step.
- When one side is done turn to other side and made other side also fry well without oil in a low flame only.
- Now apply ghee to it and made in to the rolls and take in to the serving bowl we can directly take them.