The kundru is one of the vegetable that we use in our daily life and the combination of putani with this kundru is very tasty one and also we are using some powders for making this curry very tasty one.
An Excellent Vegetable And Spicy Ivy Gourd Fry Recipe For Lunch
Ivy Gourd Fry
- 1.00 cup Kundru
- 4.00 tbsp oil
- 0.50 tbsp cumin and mustard seeds
- 0.50 tbsp red chili powder
- 0.50 tbsp putani
- 0.50 tbsp coconut powder
- 0.50 tbsp turmeric
- 0.50 tbsp salt
Ivy Gourd Fry
- Bring the kundru clean the up made them to dry for some time and cut into small pieces take those of one cup.
- Take a pan add oil of 4 to 5 table spoons to it and made it heat for some time in a low flame.
- Add cumin of 1/2 table spoon and mustard seeds of 1/2 table spoon to the pan and made them fry in the oil.
- Add those pieces of kundru to the oil mix well and made it to cook in the oil in a medium flame.
- Add 1/2 table spoon of turmeric powder to the kundru pieces mix well with all the pieces and made them to cook.
- Keep a lid on the pan for fast cooking of pieces and keep the stove on a medium flame for some time.
- Once they are cooked open the lid and add salt of 1/ 2 table spoon to it mix well with that pieces.
- Add the dry coconut powder to it mix well and made it to fry in the oil for some time in a low flame.
- Add red chili powder of 1/2 table spoon to the pan mix well until the powder applies all to the pieces.
- Before putting off the stove add the putani of 1/2 table spoon to it mix well and take into the serving bowl to serve.