An Amazing Breakfast And Very Tasty Recipe For Idli Upma To Kids
- 2.00 tbsp Oil
- 0.50 cup ground nuts
- 1.00 nos onion
- 1.00 nos green chilies
- 0.25 cup chana dal
- 0.25 tbsp mustard seed
- 0.25 tbsp black gram
- 0.50 tbsp salt
- 2.00 nos Idli
- First of all take the one plate and add the one tbsp chana dal and mustered seeds onions green chilies etc and keep aside.
- now take the pan and switch on the stove and add the oil and preheat the oil and fry the ground nuts first.
- now add the onions and green chilies and chana dal and mix well once and then add the mustered seeds and black gram etc and fry them well.
- now add the little salt for the taste and mix well and fry well until they fry like golden color.
- now take the idlies and smash them like a fine as shown in the image and keep aside until they fry well.
- now take the smashed idlies and add them in the fried items and mix all of them in the pan.
- now mix the all ingredients well with the long spoon with out any lumbs and keep a lid for 5 minutes.
- now take the serving plate and serve the tasty and delicious simple idly upma in the plate and garnish with curry leaves.