Gulab Jamun is the of the tastiest and very easy to make recipe , and we can preserve this for 2 days .
Gulab Jamun Ki Recipe – Best Melt-In-Mouthwatering Gulab Jamun Ki
Sugar Syrup Ingredients
- 1.45 cup Sugar
- 1.00 nos Cardamom
- 1.00 cup Water
Gulab jamun Ingredients
- 2.00 cup Jamun Mix
- 3.00 cup Ghee Or Oil
Sugar Syrup Preparation
- Firstly we have to make the sugar syrup , for that we have to add 1 cup of water to the kada then add 1 and 1/2 cup of sugar to the kada
- Then for this add 1 cardamom , which is already powdered. It gives a good flavor for the desert .Make it boil for a 10 minutes, it have to come in a little bit thick consistency.
Gulab Jamun Preparation
- Now take a one cup of instant Gulab jamun mix powder , and to this add little bit water and mix it slowly.
- After adding the little bit water,the mixed mixer is looking as in the below image , keep this aside for 5 minutes.
- After mixing the flour,take it as small of mixer , and make the small balls as i shown in the below image.
- Now take a one kada in this add 1 and 1/2 cup of oil , and make it heat in a low flame.
- When the oil is came to heat,now add the small balls of jamun mixer,add all the balls at a time.
- We have to fry this gulab jamun, for 2 minutes in a low flame it have to turn into golden brown color.
- After that now add the fried jamun balls in to the sugar syrup which we already prepared in the above .Just sock for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now serve the hotel style of home made sweet and tasty Gulab Jamun , is ready to serve now.