Mutton achari gosht is an oldest and traditional dish that can be made easily at home within minutes. It can be stored in the containers and used for months. This recipe is mostly liked by the children and also all family members. It is a non vegetarian dish.
Spicy And Delicious Gosht Ka Achar Recipe Make At Home Style
Gosht Ka Achar
- 1.50 kg Mutton
- 2.50 cup Oil
- 2.50 tbsp Salt
- 2.50 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 4.50 tbsp Zeera
- 4.50 tbsp Rai
- 1.25 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1.50 tbsp Frenugreek seeds
- 1.50 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 4.50 tbsp Garlic cloves
- 4.50 tbsp Dry red chillies
- 1.25 cup Lemon
Gosht Ka Achar – Step by Step Method
- These are the common ingredients required to make the mutton achar ghost which are easily available in the kitchen.
- first wash mutton nicely with water and cut it in the desired size require not to big nor to small. And then add Ginger and garlic paste to it.
- ETafter adding Ginger and garlic paste now add salt and turmeric powder in it. Salt can be added according to the taste required.
- Add red chilli powder in it add a little bit more red chilli powder because achar gives good flavor.
- after adding all the spices now mix it well such that all the items mixes well with each other nicely and add a half glass of water in it let it cook nicely till the mutton tenders.
- Till the mutton tenders let us remove the skin of garlic cloves. I have used 1 cup full of garlic cloves here.
- Now take an empty kadai and in it dry roast the zeera till it changes colour and the raw smell disappear. Remove it from kadai after dry roast.
- After dry roast the zeera now in the same way dry roast rai. Remove it after dry roast.
- In the same manner fry roast the fenugreek seeds and remove it after dry roast. Dry roast it separately.
- With the help of grinder grind the dry roast zeera; rai; and fenugreek seeds and grind it in powder
- After grinding the zeera and rai and fenugreek seeds in the same manner grind the garlic cloves in paste.
- After the mutton gets cooked and tenders add oil in it and fry for few minutes.
- Fry the mutton pieces till they get crispy. Fry them till golden colour and crispy and crunchy.
- In a heavy bottomed bowl and oil and as it gets heated up add garlic cloves in it.
- After adding garlic cloves add zeera in the heavy bottomed bowl. Fry it till golden.
- after adding the zeera add rai and fry for few seconds till it start splutter.
- break the dry red chillies in half and fry with the zeera and rai. fry them on low flame.
- Add the red chillies powder in the oil and cook it for few seconds. Make sure that the stove is on the low flame.
- After adding the red chilli powder now let us add the turmeric powder in the bowl and fry.
- now add the salt as per taste required. keep flame low to avoid burning of spices.
- Now add the dry roasted powder of zeera rai and fenugreek seeds and also the paste of garlic cloves in it and mix it well.
- Now add the fried mutton pieces in the mixture and mix it well till the items mixes well with each other nicely.
- lastly squeeze all the lemons and add the lemon juice to the mutton achar ghost.
- finally mutton achar ghost is ready to eat serve it hot or cold. you can also store it in a container and use for further days.