very tasty and yummy cauliflower pakora can be prepared very simply in the house they are best snack item for the children let us enjoy the taste
Kids Favourite Crispy Gobi Pakora Recipe With Simple Steps
- 1.00 Cup Cauliflower
- 3.00 tbsp Basin flour
- 4.00 tbsp Corn flour
- 1.00 cup Oil
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
- 0.25 tbsp Red color
- 0.50 tbsp Red chilly powder
- 1.00 tbsp Garam masala
- First of all take the bowl and take the cauliflower and cut them in to very small pieces.
- Now take the bowl and preheat the water well and add the boiled hot water in the gobi pieces and keep aside fr 5 minutes.
- Now take the wide bowl and take the one or two tbsp of corn flour and add in the cauliflower.
- Now take the red color and add the very little color in the cauliflower and mix them well and keep aside.
- Now take the red chilly powder and add one tbsp of red chilly powder and mix well until they mix well.
- Now take the two tbsp of basin flour and add in gobi and then add the one tbsp of garam masala for taste.
- Now take the water and add the sufficient water in them and mix well like a pakora batter and keep aside.
- Now take the prepared batter and add the sufficient salt for taste and mix once again with out any lumbs of the batter.
- Now take the pan and preheat the oil for deep fry and take the prepared gobi and add them in the oil.
- Now fry them in the oil until they fry like the golden color in the low flame so that they very crunchy.
- Now take the serving plate and serve the tasty and delicious crunchy gobi pakora is ready to taste that it tasty gobi pakora ready.