Gobi matar is the the famous Punjabi style sabzi recipe with minimal ingredients and also tasty side dish recipe for chapathi and paratha,Cauliflower and green peas are very easy to cook them very fast.
Gobi Matar Recipe – Spicy And Delicious Gobi Matar Sabji Recipe
Gobi Matar Recipe
- 1.00 cup Cauliflower Florets
- 0.25 cup Green Peas
- 1.00 nos Onion
- 0.5 tbsp Ginger
- 0.5 tbsp Garlic
- 1.00 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 0.25 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1.00 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 0.25 tbsp Kasuri Methi
- 1.00 tbsp Oil Or Ghee
- 0.25 tbsp Fennel Seeds
- 2.00 nos Cloves
- 1.00 nos Cinnamon Stick
Gobi Matar Recipe
- Pick out the Cauliflower florets into single and small florets and soak them to hot water and turmeric powder for few seconds.
- And fine chop some onions and tomatoes and also bring some fresh green peas and crush some garlic and ginger.
- Heat some ghee or oil the add some cloves,cinnamon stick and some fennel seeds with and roast for few seconds.
- Then add some fine chopped onions with them and saute well till it comes to light brown color.
- When the onion gets saute then add some crushed ginger and crushed garlic into them and roast for few seconds.
- Then add some chopped tomatoes into them and stir for a few minutes till it gets mushy.
- Then add one tbsp of red chilly powder,one tbsp of coriander powder,pinch of turmeric powder and enough salt for them.
- Mix well those added ingredients and add some fresh green peas with them and stir for a while.
- Then add some water with them and leave them to boil for a few minutes till the green peas comes to boil.
- When the green peas are getting boiled and the gravy comes to little tender add the soaked cauliflower florets and mix well.
- Close the lid and bring to boil for a few minutes till the water absorbs the veggies are easily cooked.
- After few minutes remove the lid and keep on stir till the veggies are comes to dry.
- Finally add some crushed kasuri methi which gives a wonderful flavor to this recipe,and serve hot with sambar rice rasam rice or with roti or chapati.