This is the best Gobi Manchurian I ever made . My family loved it .
Gobi Manchurian – An Flavorful And Tasty Gobi Manchurian Recipe
- 0.25 kg Cauliflower
- 4.00 tbsp Maida
- 3.00 tbsp Cornflour
- 2.00 tbsp Ginger Garlic Chopped
- 0.25 tbsp Ginger
- 2.00 nos Garlic Cloves
- 1.00 tbsp Pepper
- 2.00 nos Onion
- 4.00 nos Green Chilly
- 0.25 cup Capsicum
- 1.00 tbsp Soya sauce
- 1.00 tbsp Chilly sauce
- At the first step cut the cauliflower without disturbing it’s florets . Separate the florets and keep it in a bowl.
- Then boil some water with salt and when it boils off the flame and put the cauliflower to it , keep it for ten minutes .
- Then drain off the water and keep it aside . Mean while take a blender put ginger garlic and pepper to it .
- Grind it to a smooth paste and keep it aside . Then take another bowl which have space enough to make batter.
- Then put the all purpose flour or maida and two tablespoons of cornflour ,salt , grinded mix ,soya sauce to it.
- Mix it well and add water little by little and mix it well and put cauliflower to it and spread it well .
- Heat a pan and put oil to it when it is hot pour the dipped cauliflower to it and let it fry.
- When one side is nicely fried ,change its side and fry the other side also . When it’s done take it out .
- Fry the remaining cauliflower along with the batter and wipe off excess oil and keep it aside on a bowl.
- Then we can use the same pan with oil remove oil if excess.Then put some ginger , garlic and green chilly
- Saute it well and then pour the chopped onion to it and let it become nicely translucent then add capsicum and stir well .
- Then put some chilly sauce and soya sauce to it mix it well and wait for two to three minutes in low flame.
- Then put some mix of cornflour with water to it and stir continuously on low flame . Cornflour we add should be dissolved in water well , there should not be any lumbs .
- When the mix gets nicely thick add the fried cauliflower and mix it well . We can add some water to it if you need loose gravy .
- Mine is thick gravy type . Cook for two more minutes and then off the flame and transfer to the serving plate .