Gurde fry recipe is the famous Indian dish which is healthier and tasty dish, which can be eaten by chapati and white rice. Gurde fry is very easy to make and you can serve when relatives come to the house.
Meat Lovers Its Fantastic Spicy Dish Goat Kidney Fry
Goat Kidney Fry
- 6.00 nos Mutton gurde
- 1.25 cup Oil
- 1.25 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 1.25 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1.25 tbsp Salt
- 1.25 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1.25 tbsp Coriander leaves
- 4.00 nos Green chillies
Goat Kidney Fry
- These are the 8 simple ingredients required to make the mutton gurday fry in the home
- First step you need to cut the gurday ( kidney) in the small pieces and you need to take the frying pan and Wash the gurday and put it in the frying pan.
- After putting the gurday in the frying pan now you need to add one table spoon of Ginger garlic paste in the frying pan as shown
- Next you need to add the half table spoon of salt or as per the taste in the frying pan as shown
- Next you need to add the half table spoon of turmeric powder in the frying pan as shown
- Next you need to add one table spoon of red chilli powder in the frying pan as shown
- After adding the ingredients now you need to mix it well and add one glass of water in the frying pan
- After adding water you need to put the frying pan on the stove and cook till the water soaks completely in the frying pan
- You need to cook like this and when the water soaks completely you need to add 3 to 4 big table spoon of oil in it
- After putting oil you need to cook and mix it Well and you need to add the green chillies in the frying pan
- You can decorate it with the coriander leaves and now the mutton gurday fry is ready to eat.