Chicken ginger curry is the tasty and spicy chicken curry which is highly dominate by ginger with its Aroma and flavor, Ginger is an amazing spicy ingredients which has high medicinal value. It can be prepared as various version,here I have submitted one of a delicious south Indian style ginger chicken curry.
Healthy And Spicy Ginger Chicken Gravy For North Indian Style
Ginger Chicken Gravy
- 0.5 kg Chicken Meat Slices
- 2.00 nos Onion
- 4.00 tbsp Tomato
- 0.5 cup Ginger
- 0.75 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 0.75 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 0.5 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 0.5 tbsp Crushed Pepper Powder
- 1.00 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 0.5 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 0.25 tbsp Cumin Powder
- 0.75 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 0.75 tbsp Salt
- 0.25 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 0.5 tbsp Coriander Leaves
Ginger Chicken Gravy
- Take half kilogram of chicken with or without bone,wash them by adding little turmeric powder with them,drain the water completely and keep aside.
- In that well cleaned chicken meat slices add some ginger paste,garlic paste,turmeric powder and crushed black pepper powder and add enough salt for them.
- Add half a tbsp of soya sauce which is good with ginger and mix them altogether till all the ingredients are evenly spread,keep under marination about twenty to thirty minutes.
- For Heat a pan add one cup of water and bring them to boil,Now add four medium sized well ripened tomatoes with them and bring it to boil for ten minutes.
- When the tomato gets well boiled and let them cool,then peel off the tomato skin which as shown in figure.
- Blend well the boiled and ppeled tomatoes into soft and smooth puree without adding any water.
- Take two medium sized onion fine chop them,and also fine chop some ginger into thin slices and also chop some ginger as Julian cut,and fine chopped some coriander leaves.
- Heat a pan add enough oil for them and add fine sliced onion with them and saute for few seconds till it gets well roasted.
- Add those fine chopped onion sliced with them and roast them well till it comes to golden brown color.
- When the onion gets well roasted Now add those well marinated chicken slices with them.
- Mix the and roast well that added marinated chicken for few minutes till the excess water ooze outs.
- Now the chicken cones to thirty percent cooked,noe add those freshly extracted tomato puree into them.
- Then add all the spice powders such as red chilly powder,garam masala powder,cumin seeds powder,and coriander powder.
- Mix them well till the raw smell out,then add a little water with them and stir well.
- Adjust salt at this stage,aware abut already salt is added for marinating the chicken,if you need the curry as watery add some more water into them.
- Now add the ginger Julian slices over them and again bring to boil for few more seconds Now almost the chicken slices s are well cooked,finally garnish some coriander leaves and serve hot with hot plain rice or roti or chapathi recipes.