spicy gavar bhaji is mostly avalaible in maharashtra stats . gavar is common bhaji is avaliable in every mess of tiffins . ingredents -gavar ,turmaric powder ,red chili powder ,ginger-garlic – coriander leaves paste ,onion ,salt ,oil ,water ,tomato
A Special Breakfast And Easiest Tasty Gawar Bhaji Recipe For Kids
- 3.00 tbsp Oil
- 1.00 nos onion
- 0.50 cup tomato
- 1.00 nos mint
- 1.00 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 0.25 kg gawar
- 0.25 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1.00 tbsp red chili powder
- 0.50 tbsp salt
- 2.00 tbsp peanuts paste
- 1.00 cup water
- First you Barack all gawar in small peace like remove it start and end part of it back it small in size and collect all ingredient.
- take one vessel put in one tsp oil in that fry gawar up to come small brown colour of it.
- take another vessel in that put oil and in onion fry it up to come brown color to onion and add in tomato chopped.
- after that in add a coriander ginger garlic paste of one tsp and mixed it well for a minute up to.
- in other plate take in fried gawar in that put a turmeric powder an red chili in that and small salt as per taste.
- after that all ingredient in plate is add in vessel and mix it well up to for a minutes back it.
- after that in vessel add a pea nuts paste mix it well and after that add in water for back more gawar.
- after added water in gawar back it up to all added water is socked in it and it ready to eat.
- spicy gawar is ready to it for serve it make plating put gawar in a plate and it serve it with chapatti and serve it.