very tasty and delicious fruit kesari can be prepared in our home ,very good in taste and also very good for the health ..we can use different kinds of fruits for this recipe .let us know the process and have the taste
Fruit Kesari – A Perfect Dessert & Yummy Fruit Kesari Recipe
- 1.00 cup Bombay Rava
- 4.00 tbsp Ghee
- 1.00 cup Sugar
- 2.00 tbsp Dry Fruits
- 1.00 cup Pomegranate
- 1.00 cup Grapes
- 1.00 cup Apple Pieces
- 1.00 cup Water
- First of all take the grapes and wash them well and keep aside as shown.
- Now take the apple and wash well and cut in to small pieces and keep aside.
- Now take the pomogranate and and remove the seeds and keep them aside as shown.
- Now take the pan and switch on the stove and add the ghee in the pan.
- Now take the one tbsp of the kaju and one tbsp of kiss miss as shown.
- Now add them in the ghee and fry them well until they fry like golden.
- Now take the bombay rava and add the ravva in the ghee and fry for 5 minutes.
- Now fry that well for untill the color change and take that in to plate.
- Now take the pomogranate seeds and add them into ghee and fry them.
- Now take the apple pieces and add them in the ghee as shown and mix well.
- Now take the grapes and add the grapes in the pan and fry them for 5 minutes.
- Now take the water and add the one cup of the water in the fruits as shown
- Now take the sugar and add the one cup of sugar for one cup rava.
- Now take the elaichi powder and add one tbsp of the elaichi powdre in the pan.
- Now take the fried bombay ravva and add in the boiled water as shown.
- Now mix well while adding the ravva and then keep the flame very slowly add ghee if required.
- Now take the dry fruits and add them to the cooking rava as shown in the image.
- Now mix all them well once and then cook for 5 minutes as shown in the image.
- Now take the serving bowl and serve the tasty and delicious fruit kesari in the bowl and garnish with dryfruits.