Fruit custard dish is a very tasty and Delicious sweet which can be prefer by all religion people, it can be made easily in the home with simple steps, it can be prefer to keep this fruits custard in a parties and get together in home.
Fruit Custard – A Unique Taste And Yummy Fruit Custard Recipe
- 1.25 cup Custard Powder
- 1.50 liter Milk
- 1.25 cup Sugar
- 3.00 nos Bananas
- 2.00 nos Mango
- 1.00 nos Pomegranate
- 2.00 nos Apple
- 4.00 nos Figs
- 1.25 cup Grapes
- 6.00 nos Dates
- 3.00 nos Chiku
- 1.25 tbsp Almonds
- 1.25 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- These are the simple ingredients required to make the fruits custard in the home easily.
- First step you need to take the cooking utensil and put the 3 to 4 cup of milk in it as shown and boil it
- Till the milk gets boil you need to take the milk in the bowl and add 2 big table spoon of custard powder in it as shown
- After adding the custard powder in the milk you need to mix it Well as shown.
- When milk comes to boil you need to add the above made custard powder paste in the milk by mixing it with the other hand as shown
- After adding custard powder paste in the milk Next You need to add one cup of sugar in the Cooking utensil as shown and mix it well and put the stove on low flame.
- Next you need to add 2 to 3 drops of vanilla essence in the Cooking utensil as shown and switch off the stove and cool it in the air.
- Next step you need to peel off fruit and chopped the fruits as required as shown.
- After cooling the custard powder paste you need to put the all chopped fruits one by one in it as shown.
- After adding all the fruit in the custard you need to mix it Well with the spoon.
- Next you need to add the dates and chopped Almonds to garnish it up in the custard as shown.
- Now finally the custard fruit sweet is ready to eat you can refrigerate for few minutes to cool and you can enjoy.