The okras are general vegetable that are used in our daily life and the combination of putani is very excellent dish which tastes very good and also very healthy one also with this combination we are preparing one dish for our rice.
North Indian Style Healthy Side Dish Of Fried Okra For Your Kids
- 0.25 kg Okras
- 5.00 tbsp Oil
- 0.50 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 0.50 tbsp Mustard seeds
- 0.50 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 0.50 tbsp Salt
- 1.00 tbsp Putani
- 1.00 tbsp Red chili powder
- 1.00 tbsp Grated coconut powder
- Bring the okras clean them and kept for dried and then cut in to the small round slices and take that of one cup.
- Take one pan add oil of 2 to 5 table spoons and made it heat in a low flame for some time.
- After that add 1/2 table spoon of cumin and 1/2 table spoon of mustard seeds to it and made them fry in the oil.
- Add the one cup of the okra pieces to the oil and mix well and keep in a low flame only.
- After that add turmeric powder of 1/2 table spoon to the pieces of okra and mix well in the pan with a spoon.
- Close the pan with a lid and made the okra pieces to cook for some time in a medium flame only.
- Now open the lid and add salt of 1/2 table spoon to the okra pieces and mix well for some time.
- Now add putani powder of 1 table spoon to the pieces mix well and allow the putani fry in the oil with the pieces.
- After that add red chili powder of 1/2 table spoon to the pieces mix well until it get to the pieces of okra.
- Before put off the stove add some coconut powder for the taste purpose mix well and take in to the serving bowl.