Yoghurt faluda with balanga is the healthy drink in summer which is helpful to the body with hot sun and faluda is very easy to make and can give this drink when relatives or friends Come to home to meet you.
Summer Time An Refreshing Cold Dairy Drink For Falooda
- 2.25 cup Yoghurt
- 1.50 cup Milk
- 1.50 cup Sugar
- 5.50 tbsp Cream
- 3.50 tbsp Balanga seeds
- 1.50 cup Water
- 3.50 tbsp Falooda sew
- 1.25 cup Roohafza
- 1.75 tbsp Vanilla essence
- 1.50 cup Ice cream vanilla
- These are the 10 simple ingredients required to make the yoghurt faluda with balanga. This ingredient are easily available in markets.
- First take 3 1/2 tspn of balanga seeds in a bowl and let it soak in normal after for 1/2 an hour.
- After 1/2 an hour the balance seeds start to increase in size and becomes transparent. This is perfect for our recipe.
- Now take falooda sew and boil in hot water for 3 minutes you get this cooked falooda sew.
- Now take a jug or any liquid container and in it first pour milk 1 1/2 cup. The milk should be cooked and cooled down as this drink is cool.
- Now add 1 1/2 cup of sugar in it and mix it well so that the sugar dissolves properly. You can increase or decrease the quantity of sugar depends on the sweetness.
- Add yoghurt 2 1/4 cup in it do not over me x it let the balls of yoghurt remains do not smash it.
- Now add 1/2 cup of roohafza in it and the remaining roohafza for garnish after.
- After adding roohafza now add cooked faloda sew half. And the remaining half for garnish.
- Now add half of the balanga seeds soaked in water. There are many benefits of eating balanga seeds.
- Now add 1 tspn of vanilla essence in the mixture. Essence gives a good aroma in the drink.
- Now mix all the ingredients together. Do not mix it too much mix with a loose hand motion.
- Now take serving glasses and to serve first add a little of balanga seeds in glasses.
- Now add cream in the glasses. In the place of cream you can also add khowa.
- Now add a little of roohafza in all the glasses for serving. And leave a little bit of it for next steps.
- Add the remaining faloda sew in the glasses . The one which were left over from the previous steps.
- Now pour the mixture made in a hug. Before pouring you can refrigerate for few seconds.
- Add ice cream on the top. The ice cream I have used here is of vanilla flavored.
- Now add the rest over of the remaining roohafza on the top of the drink.
- Finally yoghurt faloda with balanga is ready to drink. Enjoy this tasty drink in cool and chilled in refrigerator.