Lauki halwa is the sweetest Indian dessert recipe,Lauki is nothing but the bottle gourd,This recipe is good to make instantly when the unexpected guest comes to our home,We usually had some milk and the nuts at home.So that the simple ingredient and the healthy vegetable makes the tasty dessert.
Dudhi Halwa – An Delicacy And Flavorful Dudhi Halwa Recipe
- 2.00 cup Grated Bottle Gourd
- 3.00 cup Milk
- 1.00 cup Sugar
- 3.00 tbsp Ghee
- 0.5 tbsp Cardamom Powder
- 10.00 nos Cashew Nuts
- Wash and peel of the bottle gourd skin and the grate them using a grater or food processor.
- Heat a pan add three cups of fresh milk and brings to boil for few minutes.
- Keep on boiling the added milk till it reduces itself from the added level,and comes to tender state.
- Then add the grated bottle gourd with them and stir well and brings to boil for few minutes in low flame.
- When the added veggie gets to boiled well and the milk reduces itself,now add little green cardamom powder with them.
- Then add a cup of sugar with them and stir well till it dissolves itself.
- After sugar added the mixture comes to little water,so keep on stirring till it gets dried and soft texture.
- In another side heat a tempering pan and melt some ghee and add some cashew nuts with them.
- Add the roasted cashew nuts and ghee with that prepared halwa mixture,stir them well till the ghee are well bind to that halwa and serve hot or cold.