Dehraui is the one of the best sweet that is very easily and very testy cooked at the home with the help of the rice powder, suger, milk, kanju, elichi, kanju, badam, water, and ghee to fried it. using these ingredients we cook it at home very testy.
Kids Favourite Famous Bihar Dessert Recipe Preparation Of Dehrori
- 1.00 cup rice powder
- 0.50 cup curd
- 3.00 cup sugar
- 3.00 cup water
- 1.00 cup coconut powder
- 10.00 nos kanju
- 10.00 nos kismis
- 0.50 tbsp elichi
- 2.00 cup Ghee
- First we take the rice powder and curd in a plate in proper amount that we required to cook it at home.
- Now we mix the water in the rice powder first and take the paste of it and at the last we also mix the curd in this paste.
- now we take a bite from this paste and give the round shape of it and now we take another pot an drop them ghee. after heating the ghee we fried the this paste ready round shape in it properly.
- after frying this we take a another pot and take then water and sugar. Now we ready the chasani from it.
- after ready the sugar chasani we deep the fried round shape in it properly for few minutes. when it is properly deep in the casani then we drop out it in a bowl.
- after remove it from chasani the dehrauri is ready to the serve. now serve testy sweet dehrauri to all. also mix in it kaju and badam for better test.