Khubuli is a vegetarian dish. It is one of biryani recipe. This recipe can be easily made at home. It is mostly liked by pure vegetarian. It is a hyderabadi dish. You can enjoy It in small get together.
Healthy And Peppery Delicious Dal Rice Step By Step Method
- 2.25 cup Chane ki dal
- 4.25 cup Rice
- 1.25 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 1.25 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1.25 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1.25 tbsp Salt
- 2.25 cup Curd
- 3.00 nos Lemon
- 3.00 nos Onions
- 1.25 tbsp Mint leaves
- 1.25 tbsp Coriander leaves
- 1.00 tbsp Orange colour
- 1.50 cup Oil
- 5.00 nos Green chillies
- 2.25 tbsp Cardamoms
- 1.25 tbsp Cloves
- 0.25 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1.25 tbsp Caraway seeds
- These are the 18 simple ingredients required to make the khubuli rice dish at home
- First step you need to take the pressure cooker and put the chane ki dal (Bengal gram) in it and Wash it with one water
- After Washing the chane ki dal add one big glass of water in the pressure cooker
- After pouring the water, now you need to keep the lid of the pressure cooker and put it on the stove till 4 to 5 whistles
- Till the chane ki dal gets cook you need to prepare some items like make the slices of the onions for further process
- Next take the mixer grinder cup and add the one table spoon of cardamom seeds, caraway seeds, Cinnamon and Cloves and grind it.
- Now the garam masala powder is ready to use this powder for further process in the dish
- Next step you need to take a frying pan, put the oil in it and heat the oil and deep fry the sliced onions
- The onions should be deep fried till they get Light brown in color and maintain the flame it should not over Cook.
- After that open the pressure cooker remove the chane ki dal in the bowl with the help of spoon for further process
- After removing the dal now you need to add one big table spoon of Ginger garlic paste in it
- Now you need to add the salt in the chane ki dal as per the taste
- Next step you need to add one big table spoon of red chilli powder in the chane ki dal
- Next add half table spoon of turmeric powder in chane ki dal and mix it well
- Next step you need to add the above made garam masala powder which is made by Cloves, Cinnamon, caraway seeds and cardamom seeds
- Next you need to add the mint leaves and coriander leaves in it and crush the fried onions and add in the chane ki dal
- Add 4 to 5 green chillies and add two big table spoon of oil in Chane ki dal
- Next add one big table spoon of lemon juice in the chane ki dal for the taste.
- Now you need to add one cup of curd in chane ki dal to make the akhni tasty.
- After putting all the ingredients now you need to mix it well all the chane ki dal and keep aside for marination for some time
- Next step you need to put the Cooking utensil on the stove and pour the 5 to 6 jugs of water in it
- Now you need to add the cinnamons, Cloves, caraway seeds and cardamom seeds in the Cooking utensil and add one table spoon of salt in the water.
- After adding all the ingredients in the water in Cooking utensil you need to cover the utensil. Till the comes to boil you need to wash the rice and keep aside
- After water comes to boil you need to add the washed rice in the Cooking utensil.
- After cooking the rice you need to remove the extra water from the Cooking utensil.
- After removing extra water now you need to remove the half of the rice from the Cooking utensil for further process
- After removing half of the rice now you need to put the above made chane ki dal ki akhni in the Cooking utensil in this way
- Now you need to put the removed rice in the Cooking utensil above the Akhni of chane ki dal.
- After adding the rice now you need to put the one big table spoon of oil on the rice in a circular way
- Next you need to add the orange colour, mix the orange colour in water with 5 to 7 drops and put it on the rice.
- Now you need to garnish the rice with the fried onions and mint leaves and with coriander leaves and cover the utensil and cook it for 7 to 8 minutes
- Now these are the ingredients required to make the curd chutney to eat with khubuli rice
- Now you need to add the Ginger garlic paste,salt, mint leaves, coriander leaves and chopped onions in the curd and add half glass of water in the curd
- After adding all the ingredients in the curd you need to mix it well and curd chutney is ready to eat
- Now uncovered the Cooking utensil and mix the Akhni and rice well and the khubuli is ready to serve it.
- Now you can remove it in the dish to serve the people