This is an easy, quick and healthy recipe. Everyone from kids, youngsters to elders love yogurt curry. Yogurt is rich in calcium and supports bone health, helps in digestion and boosts immune system. Working professionals, bachelors and students love this recipe because it only takes 5 minutes.
A Delicacy And Yummy South Indian Style Dahi Curry Recipe For Lunch
- 2.00 cup Curd
- 2.00 nos Green Chilly
- 0.50 nos Ginger in Inches
- 1.00 nos Onion
- 2.00 tbsp Curry Leaves
- 2.00 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 0.25 tbsp Mustard Seeds
- 0.25 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1.00 tbsp Oil
- 0.25 tbsp Salt
- Take 2 cups of yogurt or curd, cut 2 green chilies, cut œ inch ginger into small pieces, cut 1 onion into small cubes, cut curry leaves and coriander leaves into small pieces and keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan on low flame, add 1 table spoon oil, add mustard seeds, green chilly, curry leaves, onion, little salt and little turmeric powder and stir well for 2 minutes.
- Now remove from the gas and allow it to cool for 2 minutes. Now add the yogurt and mix well. Add little water and adjust the consistency. The gravy should be thick.
- Pour the Chapati Dahi curry to a bowl and garnish with coriander leaves. It can be served with white rice.