the jeera rice or the cumin rice is the one of the plain rice dish which is mostly ordered in restaurents and in dabas.
Cumin Rice – Delicious And Healthy Cumin Rice Recipe At Home
- 1.00 cup Basmati Rice
- 1.00 tbsp Oil
- 2.00 tbsp Jeera
- 3.00 nos Clove and Leaf
- 1.00 cup Chopped Onion
- 2.00 tbsp Chopped Green Chilly
- 1.00 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1.00 tbsp Biryani Masala
- 2.00 cup Water
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
- 1.00 nos Cinnamon
- 2.00 nos Elaichi
- 1.00 tbsp Ghee
- As the first step to prepare the jeera rice first add the onion to the plate and peel it off and chop it and add into bowl.
- As the next step take some fresh spices like bay leaf and elaichi and the jeera and the cinnamon in a plate.
- As the next step take a fresh and clean plate and now add the fresh and clean green chilly and the ginger and garlic chopped.
- As the next step soak the cup of basmati rice in a bowl of water and rice it and clean it and add in bowl.
- As the next step take a fresh and clean bowl and add some oil and add the jeera and the other spices and stir fry.
- As the next step stir fry the ingredients and now add the green chilly and chopped ginger and garlic and stir fry.
- As the next step mix all the ingredients and now add the freshly chopped onions and stir fry for some time.
- As the next step mix all the ingredients and slow the flame and now add the soaked rice and add the biryani masala.
- As the next step mix all the spices and ingredients in the bowl and now add two cups of fresh water to cook.
- And now as the next step mix all the ingredients add some ghee or oil in the water and cook for upto 10 minutes with lid and serve in plate.