Corn flacks chudva is the famous snacks dish which is easy to make in the home with simple steps and with simple ingredients, corn flacks chudva is a healthy snacks also you can prefer this to eat as a evening snacks.
Cornflakes Chivda – Simple And Healthy Cornflakes Chivda Recipe
- 2.25 cup Corn Flacks
- 2.25 cup Oil
- 1.25 cup Peanuts
- 1.25 cup Roasted Chana Dal
- 1.25 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1.25 tbsp Curry Leaves
- 3.00 nos Dry Red Chilies
- 1.25 tbsp Salt
- 1.00 nos Lemon
- These are the simple 9 ingredients required to make the corn flakes chivda in the home.
- First step you need to take the frying pan heat it and put the oil in it as shown.
- After heating the oil now you need to put the corn flacks chudva in the oil as shown.
- After putting the corn flacks chudva in the oil you need to deep fry it and when the colour changes you need to remove it in the plate as shown.
- After frying the corn flacks next step you need to take the pan add one table spoon of oil in it and add the 2 table spoon of peanuts in it as shown
- Next you need to add one table spoon of roasted chana dal in the frying pan as shown.
- Next step you need to add the curry leaves and dry red chillies in the frying pan and switch off the stove and mix it well.
- After frying the peanuts and roasted chana dal you need to remove it in the corn flacks chudva plate as shown.
- Next you need to add 2 to 3 pinches of salt in the corn flacks chudva as shown.
- Next you need to sprinkle the red chilli powder in the corn flacks chudva as shown.
- Next you need to add the lemon juice in the corn flacks chudva, you can also add the chopped onions in it also after adding all the ingredients you need to mix it Well the corn flakes chivda.
- Now the corn flacks chudva is ready to serve.