Chutney wale aloo is a North Indian cuisine side dish or starter recipe,where an aloo roast made with mint coriander chutney.Thus recipe can also good to go with chapati and roti recipes.Thus the tasty and crispy chutney wale aloo is great to go with Hot plain rice or with mixed rice too.
Chutney Wale Aloo – Simple And Delicious Chutney Wale Aloo
- 0.75 cup Mint Leaves
- 0.75 cup Coriander Leaves
- 0.5 nos Ginger
- 5.00 nos Garlic
- 3.00 tbsp Green Chilies
Aloo Masala Ingredients
- 10.00 nos Baby Potatoes
- 0.5 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 0.25 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 0.5 tbsp Salt
- 0.25 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 2.00 tbsp Oil
Mint Chutney Preparation
- Pick and rinse 3/4th cup of fresh mint leaves and 3/4th cup of fresh coriander leaves and fine chop some garlic ginger and green chillies.
- Take a mixer jar or blender jar add those well rinsed mint leaves and coriander leaves into them.
- Then add some fine chopped ginger slices,fine chopped garlic pods and some slitted green chilies.
- Blend them Well as coarsely or smooth paste by sprinkling a few drops of water into them, and keep them aside.
Aloo Masala Preparation
- Take eight to ten baby potatoes and rinse them well then add it to a pressure cooker with enough water and brings it to boil for three whistle.
- When the pressure settled down open the lid and peel off the outer skin when the potatoes remains warm.
- Then now well Slice the boiled and skin peeled potatoes as desired shapes and sizes, and keep them aside.
- Heat a frying pan add two tbsp of oil into them and splutter some cumin seeds into them.
- Now add those well boiled and sliced potatoes into them,you can also use usual potato cubes too.
- Roast those potatoes for few minutes in medium flame till it attaubs light golden brown color.
- Then add quarter tbsp of garam masala powder and half a tbsp of red chilly powder into them.
- Then now roast those potatoes for few minutes till the raw flavor of spices removes off.
- Now add those prepared mint coriander chutney as enough quantity into them and stir well.
- Brings the flame as very low and stir well for few seconds till the added chutney well coats to that roasted aloo.
- Now add enough salt for them and also adjust the spice level at this stage.
- Finally add some fine chopped coriander leaves over them and remove from flame,garnish and serve hot with plain rice or roti recipes.