mutton chugur leaves is a healthy dish made at home . It is a good which is eaten by non vegetarian people. It is good and tasty dish served with rice. This curry is made only in summer season because the chugur is found in summer only.
Healthy And Spicy Delicacy Chugur Ka Mutton Recipe
Chugur Ka Mutton
- 2.50 cup Onions
- 1.50 tbsp Salt
- 1.50 cup Mutton
- 2.25 cup Chugur
- 3.50 tbsp Oil
- 1.50 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 1.25 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1.25 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
Chugur Ka Mutton
- These are the ingredients required to make the mutton chugur leaves. These ingredients are easily available in markets.
- Remove the skin of the onions and Chopp it in the small pieces in a bowl.
- This recipe is made in a pressure cooker. Now in a pressure cooker take chopped onions.
- Add mutton in the pressure cooker. Before adding wash the mutton nicely in the water.
- Now add 1 1/2 tbspn of the ginger garlic paste in the pressure cooker .
- Now add salt in the pressure cooker. Salt can be added according to the taste required.
- Add red chilli powder in the pressure cooker. Here I have added 1 1/2 tbspn in it.
- Now add the turmeric powder 1/2 tbspn in the pressure cooker. Or a pinch of turmeric powder also.
- Add oil 3 tbspn and mix it well such that all the items mixes well.
- After mixing all the ingredients now cover the pressure cooker and cook until mutton tenders. Here I have waited for 3 whistles.
- As the mutton is cooked nicely now add the washed chugur leaves in the pressure cooker and cook.
- Cook it without lid until you get a correct consistency. The mutton chugur leaves is ready to serve.
- Take a serving bowl and serve the dish and enjoy it with the family members. Eat it with rice. Serve it hot.