Poha chivda namkeen chivda is the one of the perfect evening snacks , with coffe and tea , and it is likely by everyone .
Chivda Recipe – Crunchy And Tasty Home Made Chivda Recipe For Kids
- 2.00 cups Poha
- 1.00 cup Ground Nut
- 1.00 cup Gram
- 0.50 cup Dry Coconut
- 0.50 cup Curry Leaves
- 1.00 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 3.00 tbsp Oil
- 0.50 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
- Heat a pan in a low flame and add 2 to 3 tbsp of oil in this .
- After heating the oil in the low flame , now add the 1 cup of ground nut and fry in a low flame .
- Now add 1 cup of Gram to the kadai and fry this in a low flame .
- Then add fresh curry leaves to the pan and mix it well and in a low flame .
- Now add the dry coconut pieses, which we have already cut in a thin slices.
- Now add the 1 tbsp of sesame seeds to the kadai and fry this well .
- Now add turmeric powder in the last stage and mix it well and also salt as per taste .
- Now add 2 cups of cleaned poha to the kadai.
- After adding the poha to the kada mix it well, care should be taken while mixing poha can broke. Simmer the flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Now serve Poha chivda is ready to serve with the coffee as a evening snacks .