Chide badam bhaja is a snacks dish . It is made by chide / chura and peanut . It is an evening snacks dish served with tea or coffee. This dish is liked by kids and elder s both. We can make this dish for kids tiffin too.
Kids Favourite Crunchy And Crispy Snack Recipe For Chire Bhaja
- 1.00 cup Chudaor chide
- 0.50 cup Badam or mungfali
- 10.00 nos papad
- 3.00 tbsp Ghee
- 1.00 nos red dry chilly
- 0.50 tbsp salt
- Chide badam bhaja is a snacks dish . It is made by chide / chura and peanut . It is an evening snacks dish served with tea or coffee. This dish is liked by kids and elder s both. We can make this dish for kids tiffin too.
- There are different variety of snacks made in every house hold. Today I am going to to share a light snacks dish called ‘ chire badam bhaja. or crispy flattered rice with peanuts and papadum or papad( dal , rice , alu etc).
- It is very tasty to eat and very easy to make snack. Let’s cook the dish. At first take a kadhai . Add 2 tbsp. of ghee in it. let it be heated. Now add 1/2 cup of peanut in it.
- Let’s fry it for few mins. Let it be light brown. Beware peanuts should not be burnt. So sim the gas while frying. Drain out the peanuts from the ghee. Keep aside. Let it be cool. You can remove its outer portion or shell too.
- now take papadum or papad . There are different types of papad available in market . Such as dal ka papad, rice papad, alu papad and chips, farms papad etc. We can use any of them. As per your choice.
- Fry the all papads in the ghee which is left in the kadhai after frying the peanuts. After frying papads take out them in a plate with peanuts. Now add 2 tbsp of ghee more in the kadhai. Heat the ghee.
- After heating sim the gas and add 1 teared red dry chilly. Fry it and let it sizzle. This processes gave it a good flavor. It gives the dish a spicy taste too.
- You can take out the red chilly from the ghee if you are not like to very spicy Now add 1 cup of chuda or chire in it. Let’s fry it. Make sure the chura absorb all the ghee in it and make it fluffy.
- Keep stirring otherwise it will burn the chire at the bottom and spoil the taste . When the chire gets crispy add the fried papad and peanut. Add salt as your taste. Take out in a bowl and serve with tea.