Chilly baby corn gravy is a Indo Chinese recipes,Chilly baby corn gravy is a good starter as well as good to serve as a gravy with schezwan fried rice or with schezwan noodles,Thus chilly baby corn gravy is a spicy and tasty and delicious saucy version.
Chilli Baby Corn Recipe – A Unique Taste Of Chilli Baby Corn Recipe
Fried Baby Corn Ingredients
- 1.00 cup Baby Corn
- 0.25 cup Corn Starch Flour
- 2.00 tbsp All Purpose Flour Maida
- 0.5 cup Water
- 0.5 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1.00 cup Oil
For Gravy Ingredients
- 0.75 tbsp Ginger Slices
- 4.00 nos Garlic Pods
- 1.00 nos Onion
- 2.00 nos Green Chilies
- 0.5 cup Bell Peppers
- 0.25 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1.00 tbsp Chilly Garlic Sauce
- 0.25 cup Spring Onion Greens
- 0.75 tbsp Vinegar
- 3.00 tbsp Oil
Fried Baby Corn Preparation
- Take one cup of freshly picked baby corn rinse them well in fresh water and Slice them.
- Take a mixing bowl add a quarter cup of corn starch flour.
- Then now add two or three tbsp of all purpose flour maida to them,and combine the flour well.
- Then now add enough salt and some black pepper powder to them and mix well together.
- Then now add little water to them,do not add more water which is not coated to that baby corn.
- Mix well using a ladle or blender till the mixture comes to soft and smooth,you can also add a little water if needed.
- Make sure that the prepared cirn starch flour batter cones to soft and smooth which has no lumps on it,a nd keep aside.
- Heat a pan add some oil into them,you can also deep fry or shallow fry the corn add required oil for them.
- In that well prepared cirn starch flour batter dip those well sliced baby corn slices to them.
- And now place it carefully in that hot oil,place all those sliced as one by one.
- When the added baby corn cones to fried well on one side and flip it to another side and keep frying.
- When the baby corn cones to well fried on both sides and then remove from the pan,and repeat the step of deep frying all those any corn slices.
- Place those fried baby corn to a kitchen paper to filtering excess oil,and brings it to room temperature.
For Sauce Gravy Preparation
- Then take some ginger and chop them as fine sliced and fine chop some garlic and fine chop some Onion too.
- Then now thin Slice some Bell peppers here I have used both the Colors of Bell pepper in red and yellow,abd also fine chop some spring onion green and slit some green chilies.
- Heat a thick bottom pan add two tbsp of oil and then add those fine chopped ginger and garlic to them,and saute well.
- Then add those fine chopped onion slices and saute till it comes to translucent in medium flame.
- Then add some slitted green chilies to them and saute for few seconds till the raw smells out.
- Then now add those things sliced Bell peppers to them and saute for few seconds till it comes to soft.
- Then now add quarter tbsp if light soy sauce to them and stir well,keep the flame low.
- Now add one tbsp of chilly garlic sauce to them and stir well continuously to avoid lumps formation.
- Now add half a cup of water to them and stir well for few minutes and brings it to boil for few seconds.
- Now add one tbsp if corn starch flour which is dissolved in water which makes the gravy thick and tender.
- After adding those corn starch flour water to that gravy give continuous stir which helps to dissolve the lumps.
- Now add those well fried baby corn slices to them,and mix well till the gravy coats Wel to that fried baby corn.
- Then now time to add salt for this recipe,before adding salt to them aware about the salt added to that fried baby corn and soy sauce has salt in it.
- Now add one tbsp of white vinegar and simmer for two to three minutes.
- Finally sprinkle some fine chopped spring onion greens on to them and remove from flame.garnush well and serve hot saucy and gravy version of chilly baby corn.