This is a combo meal comprising of a stuffed egg chicken cheese masala omlette along with butter tossed potato and a toasted garlic bread. This is a non spicy and tasty combo which is very tasty and nutritious and a very healthy breakfast item for children
Chicken Sandwich Platter- Healthy Chicken Sandwich Platter Recipe
- 6.00 nos BabyPotato
- 4.00 tbsp Butter
- 0.50 nos Onion
- 0.25 nos Garlic
- 1.00 nos Chili
- 0.25 nos Capsicum
- 1.00 nos Cheese
- 6.00 nos ChickenCubes
- 2.00 nos Bread
- 2.00 nos Egg
- 0.50 tbsp Salt
- 4.00 tbsp Butter
- Peel and wash the baby potatoes and boil them and then mix them with salt. – After the potatoes are boiled, add butter in a frying pan and deep fry the potatoes on all directions in the butter.
- After the potato has been deep fried and turns golden brown remove it from the flames. Drain the excess butter and keep it in a serving bowl.
Egg Omelette Preparation
- Chop the onions, garlic, green chili and the capsicum in to small cubed pieces. – take a cheese slice and make small pieces from the same.
- Take the small chicken cubes and wash them very well under running water to clean it thoroughly and set them aside in a bowl.
- Take the chicken cubes and cut it into small pieces using a sharp edged knife. The piece should be very small in size so that they become soft while frying. – Add salt to the chicken and mix well.
- Take 2 eggs and put them in a bowl. Beat them very well using a manual or a electric beater. Add salt and mix before beating.
- Heat butter in a pan and deep fry the chicken pieces which were chopped earlier using a sharp edged knife.
- After the chicken has been fried and turns slightly brownish add a drop of vinegar and saute for a few seconds and then drain the excess butter and keep it in a bowl.
- Heat the butter and add the beaten egg to the frying pan in the form of a big round circle to make the omlette
- Once the egg is cooked for a few seconds add the chopped onion, garlic, green chili and capsicum to it and fry for a minute.
- Once the above vegetables are half cooked add the fried chicken to the egg omelette and cook for a few seconds till they blend well.
- Once the chicken is also fried and blended well add the cheese slices to the egg omelette and let it melt
- Once all the stuffing for the omelette are added and fried for a couple of seconds fold the egg as shown and remove it from the flames.
- Take a quarter pound loaf of bread and cut it into two halves along the longitudinal section as shown in the image
- Melt some butter and make a paste of some garlic cloves and apply it evenly over the bread slices as shown in the image
- Toast the butter coated bread slices on a non stick frying pan on both sides till they are cooked well and the top layer turns light brown in color. – After the toast the breakfast platter is ready and can be served with the stuffed omelette and butter saute potatoes.