Chicken and cheese veg samosa is famous indian recipes, It is favorite samosas for all and specially kids , These can be prepared hygienically at home with great taste like restaurant style. It is also time saving dish with few ingredients.
Chicken Samosa – A Famous Indian Snack For Chicken Samosa Recipe
For Maida Flour Ingredients
- 2.00 cup Maida
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
- 3.00 tbsp Oil
- 0.50 cup Water
For Chicken Masala Ingredients
- 0.50 cup Oil
- 0.25 cup Garlic cloves
- 0.50 nos Ginger
- 1.00 cup onions
- 0.25 kg Breast chicken
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
- 0.25 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1.00 cup green capsicum
- 1.00 cup grated carrot
- 1.50 cup cabbage
- 1.00 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 1.00 tbsp chicken masala
- 1.00 tbsp Garam masala
- 1.00 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1.00 tbsp Black pepper powder
- 0.50 cup Coriander leaves
- 2.00 nos Mozarella cheese
- 0.50 liter Oil for fry
For Maida Flour Preparation
- Take two cups of sifted all purpose flour or maida with little bit salt in a seperate bowl.
- To make a smooth dough ,add two to three tablespoon of oil or butter into maida.
- Gradually add little by little of water and knead a smooth dough by using hands
- After kneading a soft dough ,close the lid and leave it under 10 to 15 minutes.
For Chicken Masala Preparation
- The key ingredients to prepare Chicken cheese Veg samosa ,we need Breast chicken, Cheese,Maida,onions ,carrot,capsicum,cabbage,coriander leaves,red chilli powder,black pepper powder,coriander powder, chicken masala,turmeric powder,hing,garam masala,Salt and oil for deep fry.
- Take 250 grams of chicken in a seperate bowl ,wash it completely,use boneless or breast chicken and add in a blender.
- Blend it once don’t blend the chicken too much before adding into blender strain the water completely.
- For tampering turn on the flame,place a pan add half cup of oil and let it heat.
- Add the blended ginger garlic paste and saute it well ,let the raw smell goes away.
- Add a cup of onions and saute it for few seconds till it turns golden brown.
- Add the blended chicken along with the fried onions and saute it completely for few seconds.
- Add little bit of salt for taste ,Don’t add it too much of salt in it.
- Add half tablespoon of turmeric powder along with chicken and mix it to kill the antibiotics.
- Add a cup of capsicum and mix it thoroughly along with ingredients and let it cook.
- Add a cup of grated carrot and mix it thoroughly along with ingredients and let it cook.
- Add one and half cup of grated cabbage and mix it thoroughly along with ingredients and let it cook.
- Let’s start to add spices,add a tablespoon of chicken masala,garam masala,red chilli powder in a mixture.
- Add a tabespoon of coriander powder or dhania powder along with the chicken and mix it.
- Add half tablespoon of black pepper powder or white pepper powder along with chicken and mix it.
- Add half cup of finely chopped coriander leaves and mix it,let the coriander leaves blend with the ingredients.Turn off the flame.
For samosa preparation
- Take a knead dough and divide into medium size balls or small lemon size balls..
- Roll the balls on a flat surface by dusting some flour ,roll it evenly on all sides.
- Now Arrange the six flat roll one by one by applying oil and dusting a flour on each roll.
- Roll the arranged balls on a flat surface by dusting some flour ,roll it evenly on all sides.
- Turn on the flame ,Place a griddle and let it heat the roll on both sides in low flame and divide it into half
- Now seperate the samosa sheets or pastry one by one like shown in below image
- Now fold the roll once and attached with maida batter add two tablespoon of stuffing mixture
- Add the grated Mozarella cheese shredded on top of the stuffed mixture and close it by applying maida batter.
- Place a pan and add required amount of oil ,when it get hot drop the samosa one by one.
- Flip the samosa on next side when the brown spots appear and cook it evenly on all sides.Our tasty chicken cheese veg samosa is ready