Chicken roll is one of the most favourite recipes of most kids and adults.
There are many varieties of chicken roll. You can make each of your own preferences.
And this chicken roll recipe I am cooking today is just with some chinese flavors.
It is one of the real hit recipes from my kitchen. Everyone at my home, friends and relatives loves this chicken roll for its crunchy taste.
Trust me this chicken roll is the starter I used to make during most of the home parties.
You can prepare this chicken roll within an hour so that I recommend you make it atleast once in your house.
Your kids will really enjoy this roll if you serve it for evening snacks along with some chocolate drink.
How to Make Chicken Roll at Home?
Preparation of chicken roll includes two steps which is the preparation of stuffing and the preparation of the rolling sheet.
You can prepare the stuffing with your own innovations. Today I am showing you the chinese version.
I am calling it as chinese because I am adding cabbage and capsicum in it.
It may seem foolish, but trust me the flavour of these veggies is all enough to call it as chinese.
You can even add some soy sauce, vinegar and ketchup in these preparations. I am not adding any just because my kids don’t love those sauce flavors.
If you want to prepare a totally different fillings then you can proceed it by adding any other veggies, or anything.
You can also add come cheese along with the filling for a real cheesy twist. I sometimes make the chicken roll in a cheesy way like pizza.
I am using all purpose flour or maida to make the chicken roll sheets, you can also use wheat flour if you prefer your rolls to be more healthy.
I love eating this for my snacks just with a cup of hot tea or coffee. All others at my home prefer ketchup with it.
Any way this chicken roll will taste at its best. So serving is absolutely your choice.
Storing Chicken Rolls
During any parties or any functions at home, you may not have time to prepare everything in one hand on the same day.
For such critical situations, this chicken roll is a life saver. You can just make these rolls and store it in an airtight container in your freezer.
Just before an hour of frying, take it out and then fry. It will taste the same and remain with the same freshness.
You can freeze these rolls for a week in ziplock covers too.
Chicken Roll – A Perfect Taste Of Spicy Chicken Roll Recipe
- 2.00 cup Flour
- 0.25 tbsp salt
- 1.00 tbsp oil
- 1.00 cup water
- 0.25 tbsp sugar
- 0.25 kg Chicken pieces
- 0.25 g cabbage
- 1.00 Nos onion
- 0.5 No capsicum
- 0.5 Tbsp black pepper
- 0.5 Tbsp salt
- Take a cabbage and keep aside, take some chicken pieces, black pepper, onion, and some flour and some capsicum all those things bring together and keep aside.
- take a preacher cooker and add some water in it then add the chicken pieces into the water and boil the potatoes.
- wash the cabbage and chop finely and keep aside, and chop the onion, shreaded the boiled chicken chop the capsicum and all author things bring together and keep aside for cooking .
- Then hot the oil then add the chopped onion and cook them for two minutes in high flame on the gas oven.
- then add some chopped capsicum into the cooked onion and cook them for another two minutes in high flame on the gas oven.
- then add some chopped cabbage into the cooked onion and cooked capsicum and cook them for another two minutes in high temperature.
- then add some shredded chicken into the cooked chopped cabbage and cooked onion and cook them for another two minutes in high temperature on the induction cook top.
- then add some black pepper powder into the cooked chopped cabbage and cooked onion and cook them for another two minutes in high temperature on the induction cook top.
- then add some salt and sugar into the cooked chopped cabbage, cooked chicken and cooked onion and cook them for another two minutes in high temperature on the induction cook top.
- Take the dow of maida and keep aside then take the stuffing of the cooked cabbage and shredded chicken for the role, all those things bring together and keep aside.
- Take the flour in a big bowl and add some salt and some sugar and oil on it for a making dow and cooking the next step.
- Then add some water to the flour for the make a dow for cooking the next step of the recipe .
- Then take a belan and chukki and add some oil in it and take the ball and roll it with belan .
- Then add the cooked cabbage and chicken stuffing into the role of the maida and keep aside fro the next step of the recipe .
- keep the cooked cabbage stuffing into the center of the chapati and fold it from two sides and then go the next step.
- keep the cooked cabbage stuffing into the center of the chapati and fold it from two sides and then fold the another side and go the next step
- keep the cooked cabbage stuffing into the center of the chapati and fold it from two sides and then go the next step
- In this manner make many roll one by one and keep the rolls in a big plate and keep aside for ten minutes for setting.
- hot a pan then when the pan is become hot add some oil in it and hot it again for another one minute in high flame,Hot a pan then add some oil in it, when oil become hot add the roles in it and fry it properly.
- Fry it and keep aside and serve it on a serving plate for eating. serve this recipe with any chutney or sauce