After all, we Indian do loves spicy peparations .If ew can expertly mangle a Chinese dish to make it our own, then why can we not do the same with pasta and chicken. Pasta may be synonymous with Italian food. This is an one pot recipe and love all the age group and ideal for a great dinner.
Best Spicy And Tasty Salad Recipe For Chicken Pasta Salad
Chicken Pasta Salad
- 2.00 cup pasta
- 2.00 cup chicken shreded
- 1.50 cup capsicum cube
- 1.00 cup onion cubes
- 1.00 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2.00 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2.00 tbsp corn flower
- 1.00 tbsp black paper dust
- 1.00 cup chicken stock
Chicken Pasta Salad
- take some pusta, and chicken and capsicum,onion,garlic,tomato sauce,corn flour,black paper dust all those things bring together for cooking the chicken pasta delight.
- take a cooker and add some water in it then boil the water then add the pasta in it and boil for two minutes and stain the water and keep aside.
- Then take a prasher cooker and add some water in it and add some salt and add the chicken and boil the chicken.
- take the boiled chicken and stain the chicken stock and keep aside then shreaded the boiled chicken for cook the chicken pasta delight next step.
- Hot a pan then add some oil in it then add the shreaded chicken in it and add some salt and fry for two minutes in low flame.
- Then add the onion in to the fried chicken and cook for two minutes on the low flame on the gas oven.
- Then add the capsicum and garlic and sugar and cook for another two minutes in high flame on the gas oven.
- then add some tomato sauce and black paper dust and cook for another two minutes in high flame on the gas oven.
- Then add the boiled pasta in to the masala and fried for another two minutes in high flame on the gas oven.
- Then add the chicken stock with corn flower and mix well and then cook this for another two minutes in high flame and then add the black paper dust in it.
- Then serve hot the one pot meal chicken pasta delight in a serving plate for eating. this recipe we serve on breakfast or dinner or school or office lunch.